+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why isn't he my facebook friend?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah well it sounded weird to me when she told me to add him on facebook,but when I saw that even she doesn't have him I didn't add... Come on! Who doesn't add their spouse on fb. s-p-o-u-s-e . It's more weird than weird I think But my sister's whole marriage is weird, I hope they get divorce soon, hopefully before they get kids
    I wazzzz here

That's funny that you say that. I used to have a MySpace account with about 10 friends on it, but my wife wasn't one of them. She started complaining, so I added her as a friend. Then my best friend's girlfriend changed her profile picture to one of her modeling pictures of her in a bikini bottom and her hands covering her chest (no top). The wife starts telling me that I need to take her off my friend list because of the profile picture. I told her that I can't control what people post, and because my friend list was so short that I'd actually have to delete her in order for her picture to not be shown on my page. She also decided that she should be my #1 friend at that time too. In the end I made her my top friend, didn't delete the girl off my friend list, and stopped using MySpace all together a short while later. Only insist on doing something like that after you know you're in a serious relationship that might go somewhere, and if BOTH of you want to do it.
    Last edited by Incognito; 20-02-10 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Forgot to subscribe to this thread
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's JUST being friends on social network. COME THE **** ON , You're married right?? MARRIED - for evar and evar . Because I assume people shouldn't get marry if they aren't even willing TO THINK about spending the rest of their lives together. So what's the deal huh ? People are ****ed up sometimes
    I wazzzz here

I only don't add people to my network that I don't want to bother me. If I add someone to my IM client or something like that sometimes I end up blocking them because after awhile I decide they're annoying, not worth the effort or they can't take the hint.

If he spends real time with you, you mean something to him. Don't get all paranoid because he doesn't blog about you constantly...

It's a social networking thing. Why bother putting people on that you live with and are married to?

Why even have a social networking profile. Nothing but trouble they are. You're broadcasting way too much info more than you should be.

Facebook's a fad on steroids that's become a symbol of sitting at a computer too long with no life. Maybe he doesn't want to be your facebook freind out of principle that it feels cheap or annoying or "everyone's doing it"-ish. Whatever he's hiding, if he's hiding anything, let him hide it. If it bothers you too much let it go and move on if it's that important to you. Don't try to suck him into the "plastic crap nobody wants anymore, ostentatious vehicle, reality TV, blackberry, what were you just doing 5 minutes ago because I need to know, OH-My-God-like-whatEver" pop culture consumerism crap unless he has genuine interest in it.
    Precious and fragile things
    Need special handling
    My god, what have we done to you?

There was one girl I really liked, I added her on myspace and facebook and on both of them her status said "in a relationship"...so I just stayed her friend...I thought it was odd she never mentioned a boyfriend...like a year later I found out that she just put that on there because she is pretty and is really nice/outgoing and a lot of times her being nice is taken as an open invitation....I did not realize that and I'm still not sure if she likes me because she is so damn nice an hard to read....but we both work a lot so we hardly get to hang out anyways.

My point being that relationship status doesn't have to be the truth.

Which reinforces why Facebook and the others aren't real crash hot for getting to really know one another.

Better to spend time with one another or talk in the phone, write emails and letters.

Essentially in a boyfriend/girlfriend situation it goes "Meet in person > Phonecall > Skype > Instant Messenger > SMS > Email > Social Networking Site"

Can't recall the last time I wrote a physical letter.

A shame really... how does one practice their cursive writing?

he isn't your facebook friend because in case things don't work out he doesn't want you to stalk him. either that or he has another girl he's crushing on in there and she's posting hot pictures of herself on his page.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    A shame really... how does one practice their cursive writing?
    ...In bathroom stalls...its an elegant form of expression....and a good place to learn interesting facts.

A penmanship lesson to you all. ^

Always carry a sharpie in your sock, boys.

Sister Mary Immaculata Assumpta Gordita would approve if the casket critters weren't gnawing on her face infused habit.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    he isn't your facebook friend because in case things don't work out he doesn't want you to stalk him. either that or he has another girl he's crushing on in there and she's posting hot pictures of herself on his page.
    All this discussion of penmanship reminds me that I should tell you I got your lovely card. And your penmanship is very nice. Thanks for your kind words, my e-BFF.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

oh good i'm glad you got it. ::hugs::
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast