+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Women; what do you think about cum?

I love doing a chick hard and deep right before I come and being physically dominant so that she gets all submissive and girly... theres a look on their face I really like when im ejaculating inside her... then we cuddle and sweet/gentle kiss.
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

My woman wants me to come in her mouth so she can swallow because she knows that turns me on. Problem is I can't come in her mouth because I keep thinking it would be gross. So my mind is blocking me from releasing in her mouth. She got kinda pissed last weekend, like "why aren't you excited???!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Berkeley View Post
    theres a look on their face I really like when im ejaculating inside her...
    That would be the "oh shit, did I bring a washcloth to bed? I'll use his t-shirt if not" look.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    That would be the "oh shit, did I bring a washcloth to bed? I'll use his t-shirt if not" look.
    It is kind of a worried look but she is enjoying being dominated a bit.
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Not really. being confident with yourself has nothing at all with not liking ejaculate fluids. it's just a personal preference thing. Actually, I laughed when I read his post.
    I was agreeing more with the overall notion that a woman who is confident with herself usually has a better, more active sex life. I didn't mean that confident women like ejaculate more than other women who are not as confident, although it does look like I was saying that now that I reread the quote and statement. I do, however, think that a more confident woman would be open to do/explore more things sexually, though confidence is not a guarantee that she'll do or enjoy any one activity in particular.
    Last edited by Incognito; 18-03-10 at 03:10 AM.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Apparently, having lots of pineapple will actually make your cum taste sweeter (hehe random fun fact )
    Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOWN
    When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

Not a fan here...

I mean, sure its proof of a job well done

But i don't like the taste!

Oh & I'd prefer he cum in me. I just like the feel of the throbbing

Quote Originally Posted by Wiredbomb0 View Post
    Apparently, having lots of pineapple will actually make your cum taste sweeter (hehe random fun fact )
    You can eat a ton of pineapple, but if you ate Burger King for lunch your cum will still taste like crap. A healthy diet, along with drinking lots of water (which flushes out impurities) is a better way of improving the taste of your cum than simply eating a bunch of pineapple. The key is consistency. I also understand now that eating any meat consistently will make cum taste bad, and eating fruits and vegetables consistently (with less or no meat) will make it taste better. I will admit that the only site besides the ones that I immediately discounted (like biggerloads.com and orgasmpower.net), was wikipedia. I generally don't use that site at all, but I was in a bit of a hurry.
    Last edited by Incognito; 19-03-10 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Grammatical error
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    I love the taste, smell, consistency, feeling of cum. My preferred place for him to cum is my mouth, just the thought of tasting cum makes my mouth water...cum, for me, tastes almost as good as chocolate!
    I dont mind where else he jizz's..i quite like it on my boobs. Cumming on my face is strictly reserved for when im feeling whoreish.

And that's why every reader here wants you! I think I would tire easily of a girl who wanted a facial everyday, just as I do with most kinks. But a gf who is
    periodically and unexpectedly whoreish, is devine.
    M

lol... I love this thread.

My cum is awesome.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Women love cum. At least that is my understanding of it
    Did you read the thread? apparently most dont.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Trying to not look like a bunch of dirty skanks
    and then theres me who doesnt care
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Trying to not look like a bunch of dirty skanks
    No one who has ever tasted it can possibly expect me to believe they like the taste. i just don't buy it. They might like feeling like a "dirty skank", but it isn't the taste they are craving. lol
    Last edited by vashti; 22-04-10 at 12:34 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    No one who has ever tasted it can possibly expect me to believe they like the taste. i just don't buy it. They might like feeling like a "dirty skank", but it isn't the taste they are craving. lol
    Lol, I can genuinly say i like the taste. It has nothing to do with feeling like a 'dirty skank'. If a company produced a cum flavoured drink (lol) i would keep them in business.

I should also add that i like banana and pepper sandwiches aswell as ice cream squirted with tomato sauce

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Lol, I can genuinly say i like the taste. It has nothing to do with feeling like a 'dirty skank'. If a company produced a cum flavoured drink (lol) i would keep them in business.

I should also add that i like banana and pepper sandwiches aswell as ice cream squirted with tomato sauce
    While I question your taste buds I'm also kinda turned on at the moment.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast