+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Women; what do you think about cum?

I'm a vegetarian (well I maybe eat meat once a month) and am very healthy. Nobody's objected to my semen, said it was especially good or awful. I do consistently get 'salty' though. When I've tasted it I thought it didn't really taste like anything but maybe a vague mucus taste. For sure the consistency is weird. I'm not upset at all if she doesn't want to swallow.

Barefoot
    Last edited by Barefoot; 25-04-10 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
    I'm a vegetarian (well I maybe eat meat once a month) and am very healthy. Nobody's objected to my semen, said it was especially good or awful. I do consistently get 'salty' though. When I've tasted it I thought it didn't really taste like anything but maybe a vague mucus taste. For sure the consistency is weird. I'm not upset at all if she doesn't want to swallow.
    Barefoot
    Is this a typo or am I am I really reading that you have tasted your own ejaculate?
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

I'm not a big fan of the taste, but I like it when a guy cums on me/ in me. It makes me feel like a big success!

Also I don't mind swallowing because I know how happy it makes a guy

When I was in college I took Bio 101 in a huge lyceum, with about 200 students. One day the Prof took the podium and clicked through a power-point presentation of the chemical make-up of human bodily fluids. When he got to semen he informed us that it was composed of complex carbohydrates and sugars. A hand went up near the front and the Prof called on the student. A pretty young woman stood up and asked in all seriousness, "Well, if it's made of sugar, why does it taste so salty?" Pandemonium erupted. True story.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaFR View Post

Also I don't mind swallowing because I know how happy it makes a guy
    Ughhhh, comments like that really piss me off
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Ughhhh, comments like that really piss me off
    Why would that piss you off?

Karmartia - funny story!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Vash, I think that the other poster is only interested in what she gets out of it. The idea of considering someone else's pleasure, is foreign to her.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i read it exactly the opposite way. :-\
    Last edited by vashti; 27-04-10 at 07:33 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    Vash, I think that the other poster is only interested in what she gets out of it. The idea of considering someone else's pleasure, is foreign to her.
    Oh, whatever perry.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Perry is just pissed off that i fcuked my best friend..and had fun. It obviously touched a nerve.

vash: it was just how it was worded that irritated me. Im irritable tonight.

I once had a very good friend. She was an ex-GF. After we realized that we were not compatible, we became very close as friends. She was the only woman i would consider a buddy. We would talk, go drinking, and generally hang out, because we genuinely enjoyed each others company. During my divorce, she too was breaking up with her BF, we ended up fcuking. Because of my stupid user mentality, I lost a good friend, ex-lover, and a truly fine person is no longer in my life, and I am the poorer for it. So yes, Qwert, it does "strike a nerve". Your off-hand attitude towards it is what I find offensive. But never fear, you will soon know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Perry is just pissed off that i fcuked my best friend..and had fun. It obviously touched a nerve.
    God qwerty...u's a dick.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

I once had a very good friend. She was an ex-GF. After we realized that we were not compatible, we became very close as friends. She was the only woman i would consider a buddy. We would talk, go drinking, and generally hang out, because we genuinely enjoyed each others company. During my divorce, she too was breaking up with her BF, we ended up fcuking. Because of my stupid user mentality, I lost a good friend, ex-lover, and a truly fine person is no longer in my life, and I am the poorer for it. So yes, Qwert, it does "strike a nerve". Your off-hand attitude towards it is what I find offensive. But never fear, you will soon know what I mean.
    You know I went snowboarding once and fell on my ass the whole day but Shaun White tears that shit up.

What happened to you doesn't have to happen to her...everybody and every situation is different.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeh, ok. Well im sorry you find my attitude offensive, i explained to you about that. I still dont know why it bothers you so much. Makes you a bit of a hypocrite.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ooh, i didn't realize this was a fight thread.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast