+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kiss on first date?

Kiss on first date?

We are not dating yet, but I am taking a girl to the movies I like. It seems like she likes me too, but I'm not 100% sure.

Should i kiss her at the movies or no?

I know this may not sound like it helps but do what feels right and don't pressure yourself...if at some point throughout the evening you feel you want to kiss her then kiss her if she isn't havin it she will tell you....just go with the flow...you should be able to tell how the evening is going and read her body language...there isn't a right answer to this...just do it if its right...worst thing that will happen is she knows karate and is totally offended and drops your ass...best case scenario you get to see some boobies....I'm rootin for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    I know this may not sound like it helps but do what feels right and don't pressure yourself...if at some point throughout the evening you feel you want to kiss her then kiss her if she isn't havin it she will tell you....just go with the flow...you should be able to tell how the evening is going and read her body language...there isn't a right answer to this...just do it if its right...worst thing that will happen is she knows karate and is totally offended and drops your ass...best case scenario you get to see some boobies....I'm rootin for ya.
    How can i make the whole experience more fun and get her laughing and both of us a little less nervous? I really like her and want to date her

Just stay relaxed yourself...that is important...if you get all nervous and goofy you will make her feel uncomfortable...just relax and be yourself...the best way to do that is to go into the evening with no expectations...just be happy with a evening out....no different than if you were out with your best friend.

If you want to make her laugh I find the best way to do this is to tell a joke...sorry that was to easy....your over thinking shit...don't worry about it, just enjoy yourself and she will enjoy herself and if she doesn't then that means that you two aren't for each other because you both have to enjoy being together while at the same time being yourselves.

ok great! Thank you!

Try not and expect to get a kiss, alot of the time (I would say), you wouldn't get a kiss on the first date. Just go out and enjoy yourself. If everything is going well, then who knows what would happen
    Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOWN
    When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

[ You articles affect me so much, would you like to be my friend?? We can learn from each other and multiply our value together.

Well, a woman who'll kiss on the very first date
    Is usually a hussy
    And a woman who'll kiss on the second time out
    Is anything but fussy
    But a woman who'll wait till the third time around
    Head in the clouds, feet on the ground
    She's the girl he's glad he's found
    She's his Shipoopi

Shipoopi! Shipoopi, Shipoopi
    The girl who's hard to get!
    Shipoopi. Shipoopi, Shipoopi
    But you can win her yet.

haha really it comes down to what youre comfortable with... and how the night went, but you want to keep him guessing and coming back for more... if you wanna drive him crazy give him a soft kiss on the cheek but closer to his mouth.. just dont be awkward haha i guess just do what comes natural.

No, i dont think so. She may be starting taking you as an flirt guy. If you like her then first make trust in between you. after creating the building of trust, anything can be possible

if you like her and you think she likes you, kiss her!

How old are you guys? I don't think a simply peck on the first date is really all that bad. Just don't expect too much too soon.

It doesn't matter whether you kiss on the first date or not.It depends on many things the chemistry between you two,how well you two get along in general,how comfortable you are with that person,how long you have known them prior to going on the date,etc...etc.
    If you have known her for a long time,and you end up kissing her on the first date,i don't find that to be a big deal.If you haven't known her for a long time,and just asked her out and then you kiss her it might seem like you are only out for one thing or you are coming on too strong.Only you two will know if it is the right time for a kiss.Usually,planning them sets up an awkwardness.If it's going to happen just let it happen and don't over-analyze the situation.
    I quote others only to better express myself

In my Opinion Kiss is not a big thing if u like ur Girlfriend Proposed him on First Date With kiss..

Yeah, don't expect it (you can hope for it, but don't have a rule "at the end, I will kiss you" or anything), just go and have fun and let it come naturally.

im against it, but then again im traditional

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast