+ Follow This Topic

Thread: getting over it!

getting over it!

hey guys,

im 17 and this is quite embarrasing but i met a girl a couple of weeks ago and really hit it off on the night! however after two weeks of hard to play texting with each other as friends, it was frustrating me due to being very busy and how i couldnt see her (she lives locally). basically i got rather drunk the other night and pestered her with a bit of drunk texting and a couple of phone calls. Just by the way she responded i can only treat it as a blow out!!! brilliant shows how good i am, get dumped before im in a relationship haha!! the problem i have now is that i cant get her out of my head, everything reminds me of her and i have a permanant inner sinking feeling. i just feel like giving up on everything!! the worst thing is it was me who cocked up when i could have made it work!!! i need some advice on how to deal with this!!!

thankyou,

Hey Jamie,

You could try apologising to her for it but depending on what was said she may not even respond to you. Everyone in life makes mistakes the most important thing is to learn from them and try not to repeat the same things over. Dont beat yourself up too much about it you learned a lesson and with that you gained experience too. Drunk texting and phoning is something I'm sure many of us have been there with (I know I have) becareful in the future with it, that sinking feeling of waking up in the morning thinking did I really say or Txt that isnt a good one!!! Give yourself a bit of time to work things out, focus on a few other things like school? or work, read or watch that film you been wanting too, also realise that there are many other women out there.

Goodluck.