+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    so wait, how would this goat come to be if it is motherless??

haha think about that one for a bit.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I've thought about it a lot..since I first heard it. Don't you know where it's from? What movie?

I'll let you (or anyone) have a crack at it before revealing the answer..but I know someone must get it.

Freddie

Ha...another spammer. She never came back!
    I have it all. Including kino.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i think that this line was probably in a lot of movies, however you still did not answer my question nomas.. you're only avoiding it. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Son-of-a-motherless-goat: A goat had a mother who passed away (may her soul rest in peace). Hence, this goat is now motherless. Now this goat had a son and that's you. You are, therefore, a son-of-a-motherless-goat.

I got it from the movie "The Three Amigos". Funny stuff..

Freddie

Okay sorry I have been in some trouble for a couple day's sorry. First of all I am NOT a spammer! And I am 18 years old I am surely not a 15 or 16 year old. Don't assume thing's if you don't know what you are talking about. I didn't really appreciate how rude some of you are. Anyways yeah thanks for the welcome from most of you mature people!

- Mandy

HAHA ! motherless goat... thats funny !

Quote Originally Posted by I BabyGirl I
    Okay sorry I have been in some trouble for a couple day's sorry. First of all I am NOT a spammer! And I am 18 years old I am surely not a 15 or 16 year old. Don't assume thing's if you don't know what you are talking about. I didn't really appreciate how rude some of you are. Anyways yeah thanks for the welcome from most of you mature people!

- Mandy
    Don't take it too bad, Illusional is the kidder on this forum in welcoming people....he really means no harm.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Means no harm??? What are you talking about.

Be afraid...be very afraid!! He'll find you wherever you are..he'll go through your garbage and make voodoo dolls from your discarded hair. He'll put keys in your exhaust and rub potatoes on your car's frame. He'll break into your home and put sugar in your saltshaker and salt in your sugar dispenser. He'll put your hand in warm water while you sleep and shaving cream on your door knobs. He'll shave your cat and graffiti your dog.

And harmless, you say??

He's a menace to society and you don't want to get on his bad side because then things can only get worse.

Freddie

- Mandy
    I wonder why people get so damn pissed off when someone says they're a spammer?.. Is it that bad, anyway? I love spamming. Damn, once I sent 100 identical text messages (from a webiste - so that it's anonymous and free) saying "SPAM" on one person's cellphone.

Anyhoo, welcome. Oh, and FYI you need to work on these apostrophes, they're sort of all over the place.
    I have it all. Including kino.

- Mandy
    There was a lot of "badass" missing in that post.

I'm not convinced.

-MV
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Haha Don't tell me how to type I will type the way I ****ing want. And you know what I do wish I wouldn't of ****ing found this site on the web. Im out not posting here nomore... Website to add to my page peace

Aw, man...see what you did', KillerB!

Now' we have' once less member' and one more void' to be filled. Do apostrophe's bother you that' much??...but I think it was just' that you couldn't handle competition. You wanted to be our one and only token "badass bitch" on the forum, eh? And you sort of look alike, too. That's what it was... Heh, heh..

Freddie

People lacking a sense of humor and so quick to adopt hostilities are better gone from this forum. You can tell from her signature picture she wants desperately to be what she shall never become.....a hardass that people think is cool.
    Heit ist mein taug.

To make fun of someone for the way they talk basically talk isn't really cool at all. I didn't do one thing wrong when I got in here and started talking I was posting in the other Thread's too. I don't care really what she says she don't have to read MY thread's or my responses to thread's. I got another idea anyways guess what I am surely not leaving now. Happy!? ... So Zekk whatever your name is don't assume thing's when you don't know what you are talking about you don't know me. You don't know how I act nothing. You guys just need to step off my case and lemmi do what I got to do.

- Mandy

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast