+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey

I like her attitude ! thats awsome !!

Mandi,

A word of advice: If you'll notice from reading some threads on this forum..you are setting yourself up for these lashings. There are many here who feed off of a reaction to something they provided the stimulus for. If you react offended by something they said, they will pick at you again. Even if you say "I don't care what you think", that in itself shows you do care, otherwise you wouldn't have wasted the energy to let them know this. Once you're comfortable in this forum..when you feel you've earned your stripes, you too will be tempted to pick at someone who, in your opinion, is over reacting or easily offended. Those types tend not to last here.

I am not one to do this. I like to joke and kid around, but I try to take it in small steps to try you out and see if you can take a comment all in the good humor it was meant to be taken in.

So there you go. If you stick around I hope you have perspectives I can learn from.

Freddie

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i am flabbygasted.. now there is a word that you won't hear to often. who needs to be scared of me? i'm harmless...readlly

to mandi. you are new to this forum so i can see where you are comming from. you sign up and people like me bash you from every angle they could possibly find. to be honest, i pick on everyone. if i don't pick on you, then i will feel that i have left someone out. and with a signature like the one you have, you are a target that most people will want to feed off of. i would suggest that if you want to make an impression, don't make one that is so bold that people will react boldly to. you have stated that people judge you when they don't know you, yet we all can see your signature which is what we will go on. a lot of people like to think they are the something-est person in the world. i'm not the drunkest, but you will probably find me drunk online a lot of times. my point being that if you make a bold statement, people will react in the way that they have. it's not mean, well not in my eyes, it's simple a reaction. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Okay... Not posting nomore on this thread

thanks for the advice guys

Quote Originally Posted by I BabyGirl I
    ...you don't know me.
    When you talk like the typical guest on Jerry Springer it's pretty safe to say I'm not assuming anything. You're giving me all the proof I need to base my opinions.
    Heit ist mein taug.

yeah but on jerry there not nearly as pretty
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

Her being attractive is a subjective thing really.
    Heit ist mein taug.

i was being sarcastic hun
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie

Ok good.
    Heit ist mein taug.

teehee anytime =)
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie

I've never actually talked to you before frebbie. Care to steal this thread and chat away?
    Heit ist mein taug.

sounds koolies to me hommie what ya like to chat about
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie

Tell me bout yourself, all I've read so far is about you partying with 20-30 year olds and sex toy parties. Not a whole lot to form any kind of solid opinions.
    Heit ist mein taug.

or not....
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Aw, man...see what you did', KillerB!

Now' we have' once less member' and one more void' to be filled. Do apostrophe's bother you that' much??...but I think it was just' that you couldn't handle competition. You wanted to be our one and only token "badass bitch" on the forum, eh? And you sort of look alike, too. That's what it was... Heh, heh..

Freddie
    *stares at the screen with wide-eyed concern*

Humor Ambulance! Over here!

Are you kidding me? Competition? First of all, I take personal pride in being plain ol' me, no hoity-toity "badass" cliches, please.

Freddie, I don't really post that much, and when I do, I would hardly classify my posts "badass bitchy". What are you talking about? You think we look alike? Hey, that's not very complimentary to BabyGirl, she's kind of prettier in my estimation.

BabyGirl, your apostrophes don't bother me, I was just pointing out that a lot of people have poor grammar and type "your" instead of "you're" and stuff. Besides, it wasn't even an insult - no need to make such a fuss out of meaningless things.

P.S. - Your attitude does not exactly reflect "badass bitchiness", despite how much you try to come off as a bitch ("what'chu say about my mama?" lol). In fact, it seems like you've got unresolved issues with self-esteem, as I've noticed you get offended by harmless statements...
    I have it all. Including kino.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast