+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey

Quote Originally Posted by nomas

***In case you start taking me seriously again: That was a joke too...don't get mad like raverboy does any time he feels the minorestest offense..**

Freddie
    Minorestest offense, huh? Nomas, I am no typical "white" girl, sure enough I descend from the Vikings, but I also have some Tatar-Mongolian blood in me too (bet you can't tell huh?). If you're quite knowledgeable in history, you'll figure out what nationality I am.

So picture this - I'm on a student visa, here in the States, and experience MAJORESTEST offense on a daily basis... hell I can't even rent a steam vacuum cleaner at Albertson's because I am not a resident! Every time I travel I have to go through hard-core security where everybody scrutinizes me as though I'm a terrorist in disguise, while I'm literally being stripped of clothes and the measly remnants of my pride.

Talk about minor offense. I'm so used to it, I couldn't care less anymore.
    I have it all. Including kino.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    nomas.. you have yet to offend me. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbabe
    but I also have some Tatar-Mongolian blood in me too
    .....I love you....

What a great heritage to have.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbabe
    If you're quite knowledgeable in history, you'll figure out what nationality I am.
    I aint knowledgable in history at all, but i think you're Russian. No offense if I am wrong...

Killer..are you joking or are you serious? You're here on a student visa? I could have sworn you've talked about you and your high school friends and the adventures you have...or maybe you've never mentioned the word "high school" and I made it all up just looking at your pics. But anyway..do you mind sharing more? I can picture many scenarios. Are your parents not here with you? How long have you been here? Did you already have family here or did you come alone?

Freddie

Yes, she is Russian. I remember when she used to live and go to school there. From what I recall she moved to Denver to live with her man that she met in Russia who came from here. But who knows, she doesn't get on enough anymore.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Well, hell, then she really isn't your typical white girl...

Babygirl may stay..heh, heh.

Freddie

We were talking about Killerbabe, I know nothing of babygirl.
    Heit ist mein taug.

: / Meanie lol ... Hmmm Blue! PM me I left you something to get ahold of me !

I wasn't trying to be mean, just honest. I dunno anything about you. Killer has been around for a while though so I was able to answer a few questions people had about her.
    Heit ist mein taug.

No problem !

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    no no, killer is already out of high school. she's in college. i think in denver?? not to sure though. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Thank you Zekk, I love you too man! (Always there to witness the greatest explosions on my life!)

Killer..are you joking or are you serious? You're here on a student visa? I could have sworn you've talked about you and your high school friends and the adventures you have...or maybe you've never mentioned the word "high school" and I made it all up just looking at your pics. But anyway..do you mind sharing more? I can picture many scenarios. Are your parents not here with you? How long have you been here? Did you already have family here or did you come alone?

Freddie
    I am dead serious, Nomas, damn right student visa F1, multiple enty, from Nov 14th 2003 to Nov 13th 2005. Boy, was I excited to finally get approved for that precious visa (my second attempt).

You could've sworn I've talked about me and my high school friends? *hearty laughter* Well, thus comes another big revelation - although I'm about to turn 20, I am a senior at University of Colorado and I'm done in a year. Whatever "high schoo" experiences you were talking about I have no idea. I graduated at 16... However (!), if you're referring to my website, and all that silly gibberish I scribbled along with the party-esque picture of me and my friends - well that was a whopping three years ago.

My parents are back in Moscow, my hometown. I've come out to the US (Denver, CO) about 9 months ago and moved in with my boyfriend and his friends in a big "animal" house - so I've been partying a lot. Also, I went home this summer for a couple weeks to see p's and friends. Right now Mike (bf) and I are moving into a loft in downtown Denver, alone. Well...that's about it!

Ah, I see..thanks for sharing some background, it's easier to see where you come from on your posts now. So do you speak with an accent? Because you certainly don't type with one, heh, heh. I just figured you WERE the average "white girl"..just by your pics and what few posts I'd seen you write.

Okay, well, it's nice to meet you, Killer..welcome.

Freddie

Okay, well, it's nice to meet you, Killer..welcome.

Freddie
    *hearty laughter*

"Welcome"?! Illusional, can you believe this guy? Honey, I shuld be the one welcoming you, mmmkay? In case you haven't noticed I'm a moderator and have been around for a Minute.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast