+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: do chicks dig tattoos and peircings

tatoos were originally used in the army to indentify corpses whose facial features were too dmaged to be recogniseble, i personally oppose any kind of permenant change to my body for the sake of vanity. i also understand the attraction. but is the cool worth it? if you think yes then go for it mate.
    The mark of a immature man is that he wants to die a noble death, while the mark of a mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

I'll tell ya one thing...Kat Von D is frickin hot...for those of you who don't know check out her website...[url=http://www.katvond.net/]*****kat von d*****[/url]

Like everybody says I think it is just a preference thing...like I said I don't have a single tat or piercing simply because I have something of a suit and tie profession and they just don't pair but I date a girl who can give Kat Von D a run for her money....so its just a preference.

You are what you are...don't worry about it...some women will like it and some won't.

I'm old enough that I have friends who have tattoos that are no longer anything like what they were intended to be. I'm Gen X, so I have more tattooed friends than not, and those tats are not aging well, especially the forearm ones. One of my girlfriends used to have an intricate mandala on her arm, but now she's 42 and it's just a big, black splotch. I also know a guy who had Eddie from Iron Maiden tattooed on his arm when he was 16 and now it looks like Ronald Reagan.

I can't even begin to imagine how these GenY people with their gauged ears are going to look when they're 40. I'm laughing just thinking about it.
    Spammer Spanker

if I were 16 and saw a guy my age with tattoos it would be a total turn off.
    I think if it is something youre going to live with for the rest of your life, at least wait until youre a legal adult.
    when I see tattoos on kids I think theyre punks who like to waste money and dont think things through
    but on adults theyre normal/ somewhat attractive

i quite like tattoos on guys...but simple ones. i LOVE lip piercings on guys and guyliner! there will be girls who hate tats and girls that love them. im guessing as its a part of ur likfe ul wanna attract the girls that like them. i only have one tattoo and its very simple...just an outline. i got it when i was 19 and i made sure it was something that would always be important to me. i never have and never will regret having it. and even though i got it on my side/stomach so it wont be seen by the public when im old.. i dont think id care about how it looks by then. it still means the same to me and thats what matters. if you go to get any more in the future...make sure its as important to you as the one passed down from your dad

who cares if chicks dig it or not..you did it because it is something you wanted. If you find someone you like and they like you ..tats have nothing to do with anything

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12