+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she a flirt, or serious?

Is she a flirt, or serious?

There is a girl who i see alot at school. She recently sent me a friend request on facebook , and whenever i see her she looks away really quickly. The problem is, she hangs out with so many other guys, and unfortunately guys that are way better looking then me (im being modest). Is she putting herself out there for me, or is she a flirty girl who i should try and avoid? She always talks to other guys during the day, but focuses attention on me when im around. Im in ask a female because if you were doing this, would this be your intention? Thanks

With all honesty, its very hard to reply no one here really know you or her well enough to decide. just curious how old are you? i sense a aura of childishness

It's hard to tell, talk to her on facebook since she's your friend. Just have a few words and you'll be able to tell right away if she's interested!

Girls at that age want to be the centre of attention with very popular guys. She actually really likes you but is afraid to say so incase her repuation is tarnished..forget her..she wont change while you are still in school. It takes women at least to the age of 25 to go up and mature and not care about being popular..go have fun with ya freinds