+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do I do

What do I do

we've been meeting for last three days, for half n hour each day. seems she's interested in me (of course I too) humorously I told her why dont we go for a date, she just laughed but I didn't get any reply. and I did not think it's ok to ask again. yesterday without any reason she wanted to sit on my bike and we went her home she picks something and we came back.. (i think it was without any reason) she use to spend more time there but yesterday when I was going she was upset and told me "why are you going?" the same day she was also wearing the dress what I like, other days she usually doesn't wear..
    my problem I'm lil bit shy I cant tell her directly that I'm interested in her and would like to meet her else where.
    I need some tricks so that she understand it indirectly.. u know (some humor tricks)

(this question I asked from yahoo answer it's pity we cant discuss there more. a guy told me that ask her if she has boyfriend, and then ask her to go for a drink or a movie)

I did the same, but things are not good now. I asked have you any boyfriend she got upset and told "yeah I have mean had, but yeah I had a friend I was with him 1 year still he's in touch with me yes we like each other and we have lived together like married coups but now he live far from me but still we are in touch. may be we will meet again.

what the ****ing thing she has told now.... if she likes him how can she be interested in me? so I did not ask her for movie or some thing else then I started asking what does he ****ing guy do and something like that... my heart is broken.. do you guys still thinks things will go fine?

what should I do now?

Stop acting like a child. If you like the girl, then invite her to join you on a date. You messed up by asking if she has a boyfriend and getting mad at her response.

Well, are you saying you've only known this girl in person for an hour and a half? Have you been friends before this? And did she recently break up with the guy you mentioned? If you HAVE only known her or met her in person for 3 days...slow down a little. This should be the time where you just casually talk and get to know each other. Asking whether she had a b/f wasn't necessarily bad-you have to know that before you make any real moves anyway. And that question might have been a hint to her that you are interested. Sounds like she might still have feelings for her ex though. Don't get mad- stuff like this happens. I'd say still hang out with her, flirt, and see if she seems to want anything more. Also, still try and ask her on a date. The worst she can do is say no, but if she does you will know it's time to move on.