+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ex-boyfriend messing up with my girlfriend

ex-boyfriend messing up with my girlfriend

Hi,
    I have been with my new girlfriend for one month and everything was absolutely great.
    We really get on and enjoy each other company.
    But recently her ex-boyfriend came to be aware of the fact she was seeing someone new.
    So he started to send nasty emails to her and now she's a mess.
    I dont like the fact she's still shakeable by him and I really want to keep her
    She barely talked to me yesterday and I dont what to say to her really....

any advice would be appreciated

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was in the same situation. My bf is from the same city as my ex and when he found out that we are together,he was sending me messages on the phone and even asked some stupid bitch to write to me ,that I will have problems if I show up there bla bla bla... My bf didn't do nothing,it was my problem. And what did I do? I ignored him . Eventually he stopped.I think you both should do the same. It's like trolls. don't feed them and they will stop to talk. Because each time she will respond to him, he will continue because he will see that there is reaction from her side. If he sees that she doesn't give a crap,he will stop.
    I wazzzz here

Let your friend's boyfriend would retaliate against you ..........
    Beware of your enemy say represent time and your friend a thousand times, the friend turned it knows Palmdharp
    Frequent admonitions distinguish loved ones

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Laylay , seriously, learn english or leave ,because you write whole bunch of nonsense all the time ! Or I make you leave!
    I wazzzz here

I wish you could do this for her, but you can't. She has to do it for herself. What she ought to do is tell him to go **** himself and block his email, but if she's not ready to do that, you can't make her.
    Spammer Spanker

if shes still so worked up over what this guy is saying then she may still have strong feelings for him.
    when I was sick of my ex I hid and got rid of everything he gave me/ that connected me to him. I took myself off myspace, I blocked his email, IMs, changed my phone number, donated crap he gave me etc. And when i did that i felt way better and moved on so much more easy.
    I did that because I was done with him and done feeling bad because of him and she would do the same if she was ready to get over him.
    If she talks to you less and less and decides to be his little puppet where its okay for him to date but not her, then you cant do anything to make her get over him.
    If you want to do something to help, talk to her and point out why he was bad for her, what he is doing to her now, and motivate her to disconnect completely from him.
    If she does it then your relationship can go places, if she doesnt then do not let yourself get dragged down by being the "guy on hold" whos constantly feeling like crap solely because she feels like crap cuz the other guy.

Thanks for the advices but it's hard to ask someone to completely disconnected from an ex when I know I am friend now with some of my ex girl-friends.
    But I guess if he doesnt bring any good to her, this could be a fair request ...

By the way she came talking to me as nothing happened, I guess she just needed some time on her own. Maybe it's not worth bringing that story back on the table

Just be there for her. comfort her and listen to what and how she is feeling. The good guy may come last but if he is already involved he finishes first