+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did she want to kiss?

Did she want to kiss?

I went to surprise this girl last night, that I've been on two dates before (during Valentine's day weekend), she's been feeling really down the last few days.

I showed up with a small cheesecake and flowers and she was happily surprised! We talked for a few and I met her suitemates, then she cooked me some great noodles. She asked me if I wanted to do anything before I left (I live an hour away but was in the area) so I said let's go for a stroll around her school campus.

Two hints that I took?
    -She wanted to stop by a store on campus to buy water, but also picked up a pack of mint gum. When she asked if I wanted one as we were walking away, I laughed and said I couldn't because I had braces. She asked if I wanted to go back and get some mints

-We got to her front door, I got my stuff inside and she wanted to walk with me to my car. We got to my car, we hugged and I waited for her to walk back but she stood there and it got just a tad bit awkward, and she was like get in the car and gooo, I'll wait!

Maybe just overthinking it but dang, the opportunity arose! =[ Did I chicken out by not making a move? Hahah. Keep in mind there hasn't been any other physical interaction on the first two outings except for hugs. During the night walk last night, I did hold her close to me while walking and held hands for a bit. (My hands were freezing and hers were super warm and she did this amazing massage with mine to warm them up, it was the best hahah)

I guess there's always a next time, we do have a date at the zoo and the cliffs by the beach to see the sunset this Saturday, maybe I'll man up then! Slow and easy...

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In my mind holding hands comes long before kissing does. Perhaps try making a physical move on her such as holding hands, arm around her waist or shoulders.

Exactly, I wanted to take things slow and take kino up one step at a time.

I'll just keep wooing and wowing her until the perfect moment and then I'll plant a soft kiss on her...maybe during the sunset! =]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    too corny. I hate cliches like that to be perfectly honest. it's almost always romantic, sweet and memorable so long as you like the boy and the boy likes you back. sunset doesn't matter shit.

IMO.

if you want to take it slow why not make a move that isn't a seal the deal move like a kiss could be?

Hmm, good point...thanks

She probably wanted a kiss. You must be a cutie.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you could screw this up if you go TOOO slow.

do what feels good. seems like you like her and she likes you. touch her, flirt with her. the perfect kiss doesn't have to be "perfect" it just has to be good for the both of yous...

^ lol to girl68 bashing cliches

I think you should kiss her next date you go on. obviously she likes you so you cant screw it up, even if you bash teeth or get her hair in your braces or something weird it will be cute and memorable. remember to buy mints of your own though, kiss or no kiss she was saying your breath was bad.
    dont overthink it, just go. the second you think "I should kiss her now" just do it! youll be happy you did

Your relationship sounds adorable.

She just made my morning today when I read her text sent late last night:

"your jacket is so comfy that it makes me fall asleep when i wear it =["

I had let her keep my leather jacket when parting ways in the parking lot on Tues

awww

Thanks for the all helpful input, everyone!
    Last edited by debris; 25-02-10 at 11:50 PM.

she loves you. ;P

the beginning of relationships are the best
    milk it for as long as you possibly can

I bet you two are adorable together. I think you should kiss her next time as well. She really must like you if she was still willing to kiss you even though she obviously thought you had bad breath, so don't be shy!

Do you mind me asking how old you are?

Hahaha, I don't think she really meant to imply my breath smelled at all, maybe just to freshen up after our mini-dinner of noodles and cheesecake.

I'm 21 and she's 19, a year apart in college. I met her through friends on facebook and after 2-3 weeks of chatting, we met up during valentine's day weekend....so far, so good!
    1st outing: 2hr lunch on campus (day before V-day)
    2nd: beach picnic, church (she invited)..(V-Day)
    3rd: surprise visit from me on Tues, 2hr walk around campus at night (Monday, I had called her and sang a tidbit of her current fav. song to her to cheer her up...I've never done that before hahah)
    4th: this Saturday!

I'm still smiling from the thought that she wore my jacket to sleep and that she told me about it!

Just made a reservation today for this nice sushi restaurant to drop by after the zoo, probably no time to visit the cliffs as she invited me to her suitemate's concert.
    Last edited by debris; 26-02-10 at 07:52 AM.

Hey, there never will be such a perfect moment, in which there wouldn't be this "leap" for you to take. Ie. had you two kissed when parting, you would have been succesful in creating a pretty remarkable moment. So yea, when you feel the window of opportunity is up, like some silence after ending a good part of conversation with a laugh, or when parting, take action. You basically want to wait few seconds (not 30 lol) into a silence and if the mood between you two is positive, or better bonding, relating, worth remembering, special or you feel particularly charming, go for it, tiger. No rocket science, just be sensitive to her messages and you'll feel awesome afterwards.

And you two do sound cute, keep up the good work. Btw I liked your surprise date *THUMBS-UP*
    Last edited by TheBlackFlux; 26-02-10 at 07:25 AM. Reason: grammar, reworked so that it made sense

Awww that sounds like a great idea! Things seem like they are going very well between the two of you. Keep being so sweet, and things will be just fine!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast