+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: no relationship = no sex

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, you asked for an explanation. I gave one. Its logical but you want to stick your fingers in your eyes. As you say tho, its your choice. Just like religion, which also need not be logical. Good luck with it. Shrug.

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    say what you want but read it in 20 , 30 years when youll still be single, when your family and friends will be gone

and dont get so offended buddy, its not good for a heart
    And why would they?

Just because I choose not to have a girlfriend, doesn't make me an asshole.

I know a lot of men in their forty's and fifty's who are single and have been forever, or at least a very long time. Really nice guys. I go on vacation with one of them. They have a great sense of humor and I consider them my friends.
    Can someone please explain what is so great about constantly being reminded of that which you cannot have?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I bet if you would get laid at least once, you would know how ridiculous you sound
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Have you ever thought that perhaps your methods of persuing are all wrong? I mean are you "falling in love" with friends? Are you stalking cute girls then asking them out on dates? It would seem like you do not know HOW to persue a girl. That or you are persuing the wrong TYPES of girls.

I think you say at one point you are not that good looking. Okay, lots of people aren't that pretty. So in that case are you trying to score with girls that are wayyy out of your league? Are you only intersted in gorgeous girls? I'd like to know how exactly you "fail" time and time again.

Don't try to change me.

I am happy the way I am

YES offcourse my ways where wrong. If I did it right, this thread wouldn't exist.
    But I don't care anymore.

Call me a coward, a failure, a wussy or an idiot, but don't try to help me. I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM

EDIT: sorry...I reacted a little frustrated....

I have never been good at flirting or the "smooth talk" (for lack of a better term)

If I like someone, I've made compliments, asked them out. But I never tried be be more than I am. I'm not going to lie. Don't like to.
    I guess some were out of my league, but I can get along with a lot of people. I'm a pretty nice guy. But I never seem to get beyond the friend part ("I thought we were just friends").

I've always tried to be polite and honest. But I will not try to make myself look better than I really am. I'm pretty "WYSIWIG". If that means I have to stay a good friend, rather than the boyfriend.....so be it. I've dealt with that.

I appreciate your concern, but seriously: I'm okay
    Last edited by MetalPhoenix; 03-03-10 at 07:33 AM.
    Can someone please explain what is so great about constantly being reminded of that which you cannot have?

I bet if you would get laid at least once, you would know how ridiculous you sound
    Stop giving him ideas if you're not willing to help a guy out! lol j/k
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    so why bother posting if you dont have a problem? you surely had some issue with the fact that not everybody thinks your idea is normal. we just tried to help you overcome THAT issue dont want help? FINE ...shrug
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    Stop giving him ideas if you're not willing to help a guy out! lol j/k
    how can i help him if HE HAS NO PROBLEM , k???
    I wazzzz here

so why bother posting if you dont have a problem? you surely had some issue with the fact that not everybody thinks your idea is normal. we just tried to help you overcome THAT issue dont want help? FINE ...shrug
    Read the OP

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalPhoenix View Post
    Don't try to change me.

YES offcourse my ways where wrong.
    Call me a coward, a failure, a wussy or an idiot, but don't try to help me. I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM
    So he answers questions... but not the most important one. Funny. Don't worry man, after 6 pages of this horse shit I don't think anyone even wants to attempt to change you.

Isn't denial the key to recognizing one in fact DOES have a problem

Hi bored george's twin.

So he answers questions... but not the most important one. Funny. Don't worry man, after 6 pages of this horse shit I don't think anyone even wants to attempt to change you.

Isn't denial the key to recognizing one in fact DOES have a problem

Hi bored george's twin.
    I've edited the post....your quoted part was posted out of frustration. I apologise

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So seriously we all know you've failed but you refuse to say why. You have no tried hard enough. I know this becasue when people try hard enough when they fail they change something and try again. When that still doesn't work they try something else and try again. Then repeat until success. What you did was try... one time 2 times, 3 times all failing each time but never once did you think hmmmm maybe I should change my method here. But now you give up. Cheers.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    FYI befriending a cutie almost for certain does not end in "happily ever after". Have you heard of the friend zone? Yeah- that's you.

So seriously we all know you've failed but you refuse to say why. You have no tried hard enough. I know this becasue when people try hard enough when they fail they change something and try again. When that still doesn't work they try something else and try again. Then repeat until success. What you did was try... one time 2 times, 3 times all failing each time but never once did you think hmmmm maybe I should change my method here. But now you give up. Cheers.
    Fair enough...I can live with "given up".

Call me what you will.

I have tried different approaches. If I'm going to try even different things, then I have to change too much. I like who and what I am right now.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456