View Poll Results: Where is the best place to kiss a guy?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Neck ( I know he lobes that one!)

11 27.50%
  • Arms

3 7.50%
  • Chest

5 12.50%
  • Lips

12 30.00%
  • other

11 27.50%
  • It's not about where, but how.

15 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best places to kiss a guy

Elbows, no. But forearms have quite a lot of nerve endings. Done right, it can actually feel really nice.

I *love* the back of my neck. The GF and I were out kayaking over the weekend, and she would wrap her arms around me from behind and plant a string of intense kisses on the back of my neck. Makes me melt every time.

One unusual one, that probably doesn't apply to everyone. I have a scar on my chest, a parting gift from a prior bad relationship. Bad memories associated with it, and I used to be really self-conscious about it, Hated the inevitable "So how'd you get that scar?" question from every girl I dated. When my current GF and I are lounging around in bed, depending on which side she cuddling against, she likes to run her fingertip along the scar, or gently kisses it. It doesn't feel any different, but mentally it is really touching. I love that.

Some guys find having our bodies kissed a little weird, just because we aren't used to it. Most guys get the same treatment. Mouth, chest, down to crotch. Then three licks and she's done. I thought it was weird the first time a girl really started kissing me all over, but I quickly came to love it.

Overall, we like the same places you do. We have nerve clusters in the same places. We just have slightly thicker skin, so you need a bit more pressure to work them, plus seeing our girl get a bit aggressive like that is a major turnon.

Quote Originally Posted by sehvral View Post
    Elbows, no. But forearms have quite a lot of nerve endings. Done right, it can actually feel really nice.

I *love* the back of my neck. The GF and I were out kayaking over the weekend, and she would wrap her arms around me from behind and plant a string of intense kisses on the back of my neck. Makes me melt every time.

One unusual one, that probably doesn't apply to everyone. I have a scar on my chest, a parting gift from a prior bad relationship. Bad memories associated with it, and I used to be really self-conscious about it, Hated the inevitable "So how'd you get that scar?" question from every girl I dated. When my current GF and I are lounging around in bed, depending on which side she cuddling against, she likes to run her fingertip along the scar, or gently kisses it. It doesn't feel any different, but mentally it is really touching. I love that.

Some guys find having our bodies kissed a little weird, just because we aren't used to it. Most guys get the same treatment. Mouth, chest, down to crotch. Then three licks and she's done. I thought it was weird the first time a girl really started kissing me all over, but I quickly came to love it.

Overall, we like the same places you do. We have nerve clusters in the same places. We just have slightly thicker skin, so you need a bit more pressure to work them, plus seeing our girl get a bit aggressive like that is a major turnon.
    Good post sehvral. Forearms huh? I think that might be worth a try, but mine are pretty hairy. I'd probably have to buy alot of Jaeger-bombs first. Nape of the neck is always good. I have a scar from a motorcycle wreck that runs from my right ear under my jawline to my chin. some women seem to obsess on this, kissing and touching it up and down, even licking it. Must be their maternal instinct, trying to kiss the boo-boo. What they don't realize is that all the nerve endings along it are dead, I can't feel a thing there. But it's still good. LOL, "Three licks and she's done." We've probably dated the same chicks.

Anywhere she wants to, as long as she's good at it.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know, technically armpits are highly sensitive. I bet it would feel pretty damn good to have a girl get all up in my stinky, sweaty pit-fur.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I'd say it's all about the how. Tease him. Hold his arms down when you kiss him; don't let him touch you. Kiss him deeply on the mouth, and pull away before he's gotten enough. Move to his neck, ears, jawbone - not releasing his arms the whole time. If you want to really drive him wild, blindfold him while you're at it.

lips and the cock

Quote Originally Posted by Karmartia View Post
    Arms? Who wants to be kissed on the arms? "Oh yeah, baby, lick that elbow."
    Funny you said that...I have kind of an arm fetish! I love big muscle-y arms....and I love kissing them! And every guy I've done it to, just LOVES IT! But they gotta be really nice arms tho!

to kiss on lipes is the best place

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    it's 'excuse me while i kiss the sky'. ^^
    Actually in the live version of the song he does say "guy".
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    You know, technically armpits are highly sensitive. I bet it would feel pretty damn good to have a girl get all up in my stinky, sweaty pit-fur.
    That made me total eww, lol

This might be a little over the top, but the all time most arousing thing for me was this sex game where you spin the dial and kiss what it points at.

Well let me tell you, getting kissed over and over on the inner thigh while her hair brushes against your exposed junk was just about orgasmic on its own. Of course this was followed by kissing of another private, but that was unnecessary, the thigh was amazing.
    Women... They smell nice but they are soul murderers. - William Murderface

Shoulder and chest will turn him on

Lips is the best

on the lips seems like a good place for me.

I would say lips and neck. LOL.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast