+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5 days

Tug you are full of shet. You post here giving a half ass story and expect for us to assume the rest... the same shet your are b*tching about. If you had it all figured out why even come here and ask for advice. I hope your ass don't come back. When you do... hopefully you get your shit together and stop blasting on women thinking their all judging you.

I edited my post to make it nicer. You're still a lunatard though.
    Last edited by Coco; 01-03-10 at 07:20 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tug View Post
    How dare you!! I've done everything possible to keep my relationship together. How long would you stay with the person you love living with their ex before you called it quits? Because they got along so well even after their divorce there were times I wondered if they were actually divorced but like I never questioned her, I truly believed she was being honest with me. You seem to think it's the male that has to go back and beg a woman to forgive him, did you ever entertain the idea that I may not have done anything wrong it this is all on her? No, of course not why would you? Youve probably gone through your entire life thinking its always the mans fault and if you dont change your attitude your the one thats going to be alone for the rest of your life. Women are like buses if I miss one I have no problem catching another one as a matter of fact if I wasn't the faithful fool I am I would have gone out her on several occasions. Coco pull your head out your no better than the fool I just replied to. There wont be any point in replying to this post, I wont be back
    It took you over 2 hours to come back with this second post? Your first reply was a reasoned response. This second just makes you insane. If this is how you communicate with your GF, then its no wonder you have problems. What did you do, go have a few drinks and then drunk post or something? Holy moley, you have issues.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i for one would like to see a reply from TUG. this can get interesting.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12