+ Follow This Topic

Thread: College kid in a long distance relationship I think she might be cheating

College kid in a long distance relationship I think she might be cheating

I'm about to turn 19 and my G/F and I have been dating for better then 2 years. I joined the Navy to be an officer and was sent to a college in the mid-west. My G/F lives on the east coast. When I visited her over winter break she said, "If you need to blow off some steam its OK as long as she doesn't mean any thing." Then again she mentioned it about 4 days ago. She will go out with her friends and there are times she wont answer her phone for anyone. She has told me she leaves her phone places so she wont have to deal with other people she just wants to be with her friends. Then she doesn't turn her phone on again till the middle of the next day. I can understand needing to get away, (I joined the NAVY for a reason) and I'm even for the most part OK with her leaving her phone places, but this resent "If you need to go ahead" thing is freaking me out. My friends out here say she is most likely cheating. I don't want to believe them but that was my first reaction as well.

Talk to her about it...ask her if she is wanting that same permission and tell her you would feel more comfortable not taking her offer and you would appreciate if she would stay true to you.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should just break it off. She's a young girl, and young girls need attention, and you aren't going to be there to give it to her. To remain in this relationship is to set yourselves up for failure.

When you are done with the military, you can try to rekindle things if you are still interested.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?