+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is there a chance this relationship can make it?

Is there a chance this relationship can make it?

Hey! This post is similar to one that was recently made; however it is a little different. I started dating a guy at the end of December. Well we dated last year but we broke up. We just started dating again. He left for Australia at the start of feb. Do you guys think there is much of a chance of us surviving. I want to believe there is, but I feel like I'm fooling myself. He will be gone for 10 months.

It could work. How often would you both talk? Would he visit or could you? Lots of relationships last, it just depends on the relationship strength. Would you cheat? Would he? If you can both wait then go for it, girl. True love is hard to find. If you think this is it, then keep hold of it...just don't allow smaller elements like temptation or boredum get in the way. Try it xx

Well it depends on how hard you guys try to make it work. I suggest that you talk often if you don't already and try not to get into arguements. If you get into arguements it will easily end. Hopefully you guys will talk and work it out and maybe 10 months will fly by.
    Learn how a 21 year old outcast was able to average picking up 5-6 girls per week using one secret technique. Go to http://www.datingwithwomen.com