+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't know what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by lilxcutie53 View Post
    hmmm....not sure I believe what you say...sorry, but i'm not a naive girl...guys don't leave just because you dont have sex with them...and giving sex would give him mooorre of a reason to cheat because hes already conquered what he wanted...
    good try tho
    I will try to keep this really simple:

Guys want sex.
    If your guy can't get sex from you, he will get it from some other woman.
    A dishonest guy might not leave you, but he will still be looking for sex elsewhere,
    because guys want sex.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    I will try to keep this really simple:

Guys want sex.
    If your guy can't get sex from you, he will get it from some other woman.
    A dishonest guy might not leave you, but he will still be looking for sex elsewhere,
    because guys want sex.
    I was gonna say this is total bullshit but its only like half bullshit...'some' guys will leave and look for it elsewhere...if he really cares for her though he will wait and not cheat on her....with that said if she really loves him then she won't make him suffer much longer.

Sex is part of any healthy relationship and having it or not having it does not increase the chances of a person cheating...cheaters are just cheaters regardless...they can make what excuses they want but its wrong and they know it is wrong. If you want to see somebody else then break it off with the person you are currently seeing....its just the right thing to do....does everybody do the right thing? No.

dewilliams2, I agree with your points, but I was trying to keep it simple for the OP, who is looking at this completely backwards.

Yes, things are more complex than what I described, but it's safe to say that completely avoiding sex is a bad strategy for a woman who wants to keep her boyfriend.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    ...but it's safe to say that completely avoiding sex is a bad strategy for a woman who wants to keep her boyfriend.
    In an adult relationship, this is absolutely true.
    Keep your love life off Facebook, don't cheat, it's never too soon to make a move on a woman you like.

What are your reasons for holding out?
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She thinks if she gives it up he will see it as a conquest conquered and he will run off and cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    She thinks if she gives it up he will see it as a conquest conquered and he will run off and cheat.
    Which is just ridiculous in my opinion...I think the fact that he has waited so long shows that he isn't just looking for a conquest because sex really isn't hard to find...it certainly doesn't take 7 months to find.

There's gotta be a better reason than that... it's just silly.
    Keep your love life off Facebook, don't cheat, it's never too soon to make a move on a woman you like.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would agree with you both! I think she's making him wait for waiting's sake. She's insecure about the whole relationship so she isn't giving it up. But no where does it seem like he's just with her for some ass. Also the fact that she gave everything except penetration is kind of funny. I mean they have already been intimate in nearly every way. But she's refusing dick- just 'casue.

It's not that hard to get laid. If he was just sticking around for the pussy, he'd have been gone long ago.
    Spammer Spanker

Try to explain him that you are not ready to have sex yet, if he loves you so much he will understand, because TRue Love iS noT aLL aboUt sEx...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12