+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Thats my story .. Just life..

Thats my story .. Just life..

I've read, that it helps to write down a story.. so I'm gonna try it.
    You may read it or not. I dont expect any comments, but if you want to, then write something..
    So I should start now..

It all began last summer. There was this boy. He was a friend of my friends, but I have never met
    him before. Last summer my class and his class made a trip. There we got to know each other better.
    It was a wonderful time. I had butterflies in the stomach everytime I saw him. After that trip we
    were chatting until 4 am nearly everyday in the first week of summer holidays. One day he wrote
    me that he has been thinking about me the whole day. I was so happy, you can't imagine!
    Then we met. It was a wonderful sunny friday and it was a very hard desicion for me what to wear.
    First, we wanted to meet all of our friends, but no one had time, expect one, but she only stayed with
    us for about an hour. So, we had the rest of the day for us alone. We talked the whole day, were going
    for a walk and were just enjoying the wonderful summer day. After that day, he stopped writing me.
    When school began in autum, I saw him again. And the buffterflies came again, but I was to shy to
    talk to him, or ask him if we could go for coffe or something like that. One day, I decidet, that there
    is nothing that I could loose and I wantet to ask him for a date the next day. On this evening, I really
    cant imagine what would happen the next day.
    The following 2 weeks I didn't hear anything from him. Everyone told me that he is in hospital, but
    no one knew why. Then I found out that he is in a mental hospital, in the locked ward. He wanted to
    kill himself. Most likely.
    Now, I havent seen him for more than 6 months. He is now out of hospital, but there is no chance for
    us. Never. He has changed, he is completely different. I think I fell in love with another guy (the brother
    of my sisters boyfriend) .. but I often commemorate this time and I think I will always do.

You think you fell in love with another guy and you still think about this guy alot and all the wonderful times you've shared.

Hmm.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

He makes me feel better.. I think about him the whole time.. I'ts amazing..
    But the best of all.. I'm getting better..