+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what is the most pleasurable?

I shouldn't of read this but I love Doggy and I love being Pinned against the wall I love the Male in control.

i love being on top, oh oh and doggy. and just about anything else. i just like sex! alot....

hmmmm, i liked getting pinned down and i go absolutely wild when he rub his penis to ANY part of my body, specially near my pussy

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

eh u guys are boring u should try my pose
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

my favorite position is on my back with my legs up over his shoulders.....he can hit sooo deep this way, plus hit my clit just right and when we kiss during this, his tongue mingling with mine and his dick pistioning in and out of me makes me cum so hard!!!
    Oh yeah,,,,,,my other favorite is 69.....ummmmmm.

sunny72 Guest
    Doggy style. I also like being on top.

Oh ... and sex in the morning is the best!

this one is good for me...

i lay on the bed with my legs hanging off the end and he stands up and does his thing.

is that a good description?

i know exactly what you are talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by angeleyes
    my favorite position is on my back with my legs up over his shoulders.....he can hit sooo deep this way, plus hit my clit just right and when we kiss during this, his tongue mingling with mine and his dick pistioning in and out of me makes me cum so hard!!!
    Oh yeah,,,,,,my other favorite is 69.....ummmmmm.
    word word word word..although im kinda short for 69ing
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineRoo
    I can cum in other positions, especially in the backward cowgirl position, but my best orgasms are when I have clitoral stimulation. And, if I lift my head off of the bed, I can see everything. I can see penetration and he can see everything as well. It's difficult to explain, and I don't know if I did such a good job of it above. But, damn, does it get me off!
    ME ToO i am a clit girl totally not to say that i cant orgasm from penetration.
    watching is always sexy as hell, just being so pasionatley close with someone you love care for is an awsome feeling making noises hearing him breath deeply as he thrust into you harder and harder or deeper and deeper the look of nakedness just so bare so dirty in a good way.
    i especially like when your guy takes his dick and smaks it on my pussy thats hot! I can come like that its great

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12