+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what is the most pleasurable?

what is the most pleasurable?

honest question for all of you women out there.

when having sex with a guy, which positions really get it done for you?

just wondering, its like asking a woman what its like to have a penis, youll never know LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ltj5253
    honest question for all of you women out there.

when having sex with a guy, which positions really get it done for you?

just wondering, its like asking a woman what its like to have a penis, youll never know LOL
    hardc0re doggy style
    Last edited by Steve2004; 16-09-04 at 07:53 AM.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

i like what i call "the grip" its when im pinned against a wall somtiems maby mny hands tide to the wall and or legs and the guy simply just pounds away...i also love dogy style but to tell u the truth after a couple of hot days in a row my back starts to hurt
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

Spooning, and then everything else...
    I have it all. Including kino.

Quote Originally Posted by steve2004
    hardc0re doggy style
    Quote Originally Posted by Frebbiezadyke
    i like what i call "the grip" its when im pinned against a wall somtiems maby mny hands tide to the wall and or legs and the guy simply just pounds away...i also love dogy style but to tell u the truth after a couple of hot days in a row my back starts to hurt
    I believe she was being facetious frebbie, I do not believe 'hardc0re doggy style' is the persons forte. Twas a joke, not serious.

-Shea

ahh ic...well still i still hold my opinion
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

hmmm.... i've tried alot of different styles. But I always find the classics to be good. Mitionary (with a twist to it) and doggy are always great!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

1st i like to ride 2nd i like doggy style 3rd ride backwards 4th missionary i like this one as much as i like to ride. oh and i definaltley like to be on bottom with my legs over my head yeah i like that.

Doggy with me bent over and doggy with my back against his stomach...OMG!

Also missionary and me on top. I haven't really try too many other positions.

Is it a yes, Is it a no
    You are not ready
    Cause a girl like me can't be on hold

I have to say I would go with "missionary"... I agree that putting a twist on it is good... riding backwards really does it for me, especially if he's sitting in a chair...

what is missionary?

Missionary: the woman is laying on her back, the man is laying in between her legs.

I would have to say that my favorite position is T style. This is where the girl lays on her back sideways on the bed (so her head is hanging over). Then, she puts her leg in between the guys leg and the other leg over his side (because he's laying on his side facing the girl-like a T). Then, the guy penetrates and hits the Gspot. Very pleasurable, especially if there is clitoral stimulation. Makes me cum every time.
    ~Yes, this ring on my finger means that I am happily married, and no, this ring does not mean that you can flirt with me.~

~Marriage is not only the beginning of a relationship, but the end of a life long search for the other half of your soul.~~Unknown~

~Marriage is not a ritual or an end. It is a long, intricate, intimate dance together and nothing matters more than your sense of balance and your choice of partner.~~Unknown~

both r laying? i dont like it ! i like watching penetration~for missionary,i have no visual
    sex

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineRoo
    Missionary: the woman is laying on her back, the man is laying in between her legs.

I would have to say that my favorite position is T style. This is where the girl lays on her back sideways on the bed (so her head is hanging over). Then, she puts her leg in between the guys leg and the other leg over his side (because he's laying on his side facing the girl-like a T). Then, the guy penetrates and hits the Gspot. Very pleasurable, especially if there is clitoral stimulation. Makes me cum every time.
    u cant cum in other positions? i have to say u r so strong

I can cum in other positions, especially in the backward cowgirl position, but my best orgasms are when I have clitoral stimulation. And, if I lift my head off of the bed, I can see everything. I can see penetration and he can see everything as well. It's difficult to explain, and I don't know if I did such a good job of it above. But, damn, does it get me off!
    ~Yes, this ring on my finger means that I am happily married, and no, this ring does not mean that you can flirt with me.~

~Marriage is not only the beginning of a relationship, but the end of a life long search for the other half of your soul.~~Unknown~

~Marriage is not a ritual or an end. It is a long, intricate, intimate dance together and nothing matters more than your sense of balance and your choice of partner.~~Unknown~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast