+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gave in too early, will he lose interest now?

Gave in too early, will he lose interest now?

I just made the stupidest mistake on earth.
    I slept with a guy too early.
    A guy that I care for.

I wanted sex then and there, but thinking back I feel sick.

It happened to soon, I didn't want it to happen like that.

I think I love him but I'm afraid he'll think I'm easy. I love sex, but I love him more and it happened too soon.

Is there any going back? I know I should probably talk to him about it, but we just started seeing each other and I'm scared of scaring him away or having a "talk" too soon.

What should I do, and how should I bring it up with him?

Or should I just wait it out and let him take the next step?
    "If you love life, life will love you back."

Arthur Rubinstein

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What is more scary than regretting sleeping with a guy too soon is a girl who says she's in love with him too soon.

My stance on this is if I slept with him too early fine, but you're just as dirty becasue you slept with me too early. Whores, both of us.

So it's better to just wait it out?

Arthur Rubinstein

I know what you mean, that's exactly my main point too, but some people still have an old-fashioned mindset about these kind of things... Even though few will probably admit it

Arthur Rubinstein

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ive slept with my bf like one hour into relationship...14 months and we're still together. Actually he's laying next to me ,sleeping, and i scratch his head lol
    I wazzzz here

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I slept with my bf before he was my bf. So yeah.

Anyways. Just wait it out. If he judges you as a slut tell him to f**k off. You love sex, you hit it off, you slept with him. No wrong in that. Relax.

Quote Originally Posted by ellie View Post
    I just made the stupidest mistake on earth.
    I slept with a guy too early.
    A guy that I care for.

I wanted sex then and there, but thinking back I feel sick.

It happened to soon, I didn't want it to happen like that.

I think I love him but I'm afraid he'll think I'm easy. I love sex, but I love him more and it happened too soon.

Is there any going back? I know I should probably talk to him about it, but we just started seeing each other and I'm scared of scaring him away or having a "talk" too soon.

Contrary to popular opinion, guys don't judge women who have slept with them unless money or favours changed hands.

Chill the hell out.

If you like him still, he liked you... you're probably just feeling vulnerable now... he's probably feeling the silent same but unwilling to admit it....cause he's a guy... (not in the code of guys to admit that the girl he grew to desire, had, and desired even more after the fact was someone worth behaving like a woman over and waxing lyrical to mates and blogs.)

Again, chill the hell out.

Insecurities are a bitch and not solely representative of just the female aspect of the human race.

Choose your glass... half full or half empty.

I wish I could give you a straight answer, it depends on the guy, how long you've known each other, and a few other things.

From my personal experience, I've drunkenly hooked up with a girl and she liked me and was very nervous and weird the next day and it kind of turned me off. It happened again but it was the last time for me. That doesn't sound like your situation did it?

Just relax and try not to get too hyped up over it. It takes time for the feelings to develop for love and I think you are very infatuated and attached after having sex. Try your best to be yourself and not nervous, play it cool based on his attention level. Does he still continue to talk to you? Will he hang out with you if you don't have sex? Suggest doing something out in public and see how it feels. You might be surprised how much you can learn from that.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

I find these responses very encouraging.

When it comes to sex, waiting for waiting's sake is overrated. If the time and energy are right, go for it! There's no shame in having sex early on, if both people want to.

Oh, and count me in the group of guys who doesn't lose respect for a woman who happens to have sex before the relationship stage begins. If anything, it's a sign she doesn't want to play games, which is a good thing.

You can casually mention that you're a little taken aback at how quickly you got into bed with him and that it's not your usual m.o. Indicate that it was the powerful chemistry between you that made you jump on him.
    Spammer Spanker

Just sit him down and talk with him about how you realize you put too much of yourself out there too early and made yourself uncomfortable and ask if whether or not he understands that from then on you want to take it slow.

I've had sex with women the first night, and honestly i only had more feelings for them because of it. I make love with them, if yall had that passion u only get with sumone u feel really close to which u obviously do, then dont worry about it. If anything just talk to him and say u wanna get to know each other more before u do it again thats all

If he's all about loyalty as a person, then it will be hard to shake him off post-coitus. He'll have mixed emotions, but he'll stick by you so long as you act natural and don't manipulate him. At first his attachment will be: part guilt, part fear, part addiction. Later, the guilt and fear motives will fall away if you give him enough room to allow such things to disappear. That is, don't **** his brains out too much early on. You already got your hooks into him emotionally, but if you do too much, then he gets smothered and runs.

And just because you have your hooks into him, don't think for a minute you are in charge of him. He gets that feeling, then he runs. Don't initiate a "let's talk about it" discussion because actions speak louder than words. Women always seek a resolution and governing rules AFTER they have committee the act. That doesn't work. Especially when they continue to break the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by ellie View Post

What's done is done, there's no use regretting it. He obviously wasn't an innocent cherub himself. Leave it up to the chemistry, if he likes you he will stick around without any talks.

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Ive slept with my bf like one hour into relationship...14 months and we're still together. Actually he's laying next to me ,sleeping, and i scratch his head lol
    PP, you're such a slut
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast