+ Follow This Topic

Thread: News

News

News # 1
    Yey me!!
    Ok, the terrible, awful, horrid, dreadful, heart-tearing, brain-frying Law and Economics final is OVER!! I did it!! I did it!! I read and learned (!) the whole textbook (400) in three days! (he gave us a new book to read a WEEK before the final)
    I did it I did it. I love myself. I thought I'd fail miserably, but I didn't! I knew all the questions!

News # 2
    I thought my oral presentation totally sucked and I didn't even dare dream that I'd get a good grade for it - I thought it reeked. See, i was the last one to give my speech and I had a terrible head-ache, and I wasn't well-prepared either.
    So finally, I stoop up, and I started telling my oral presentation (about fashion in marketing) and then for a visual I had a fashion catalogue. So I showed everyone the BEIGE line of clothes, and then for contrast I took out another picture of the brigh-bright-bright PINK suit that was totally the opposite of what I showed previously. Then this girl I barely know (but heard terrible rumors about her) says "I don't see the difference!"
    I said:
    "Well, uh, honey, then maybe you should consider applying yourself in some sphere other than fashion."
    You should've seen her face!...everybody started laughing, but I thought that my oral was very bad.
    But then, the next day, I meet my teacher and she goes like, oh wow, you know you got the hihest score for your oral presentation, and the way you answered that girl was just fab!
    Cool, huh?

News # 3
    Right now I'm trying to write an academic paper 15 pages long...and I also have another final tomorrow!
    wish me luck!
    kisses and all!
    I have it all. Including kino.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's good that you did better than you expected.. damn, i hate finals week tho. three more to go then it's a party season for me. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Ok, I have only ONE final left!!!!
    Yay, I love you guys, I love you!!! I'm so free, and I can finally RELAX!!
    This evening I'm just having a party all for myself...ahhhh...I'm just like haning around in my PJ's and drinking hot strawberry tea, and eating ginger cookies, listening to some relaxing music, oh and i already started decorating my room! i have this cute snowman with those lights...this is the life! But most of all, I can finally take my time and read "Scarlett". ah, paradise...
    well, gotta get back to beautiful life!

P.S. - I just wish that it would snow tonight! That would be so dope. You can't imagine how pretty it is! Everytime it snows, I just can't take my eyes off the window! Paradiseland. just like that Coca-Cola commercial..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    talk about relief.. i have one final left too and it's not my hardest.. they are done with so let the partying begin..tomorrow night.. raverboy

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    now that my final is over..it's ****ing party time for me!@#@!#!!!!!!! raverboy