+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't understand the way she answered my question...

I don't understand the way she answered my question...

Me and my gf are really close, we spent most of the time together and she occasionally spent nights at my house. She's close to my parents too. She's a great gf, she does things for me and the list goes on.

Today, we had a quarrel. It started with a very minor issue. She was posting something bout dying to go shopping on her facebook wall, so I went n commented it by asking her whether want me to bring her out to shop tonight.

I expected her to comment back, but she didn't, and instead she commented bout other things which has nothing to do with my comment at all.

Since I saw she wasn't replying in facebook, so i texted her and asked wanna hang out n shop tonight, as expected she happily said yes.

Then out of a sudden, something struck me and I felt driven to ask her why doesn't she reply on my comment in facebook? She told me she was busy and said she did reply me, through text.

What i wanna know is why she ignored my comment (which is a question in this case) at first place on her facebook wall, but she kept saying she did reply me through text, and said she didn't ignore my comment.

I'm confused, if she didn't ignore me as she claimed, she should had reply my comment in her facebook, but she didn't.

All I want is to ask her why she ignored my comment at first place that's all. I want to listen her true and honest reason, and I'll be ok after that. But she keeps saying she didn't ignore my comment, and that she already replied me through text.

Any insight on this anyone? It bothers me the way she answered me, as I was expecting her to answer the honest way n then we'll forget bout it...

Confused...n this led us to a minor quarrel of the day....

I think you are making a huge deal out of nothing. She DID reply to your text. She DID come hang out with you. You obviously have it in your head that its something else, what is that? Has she given you any previous reason to not trust her or believe her?
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

She was making a public comment, not starting a private conversation with you. You wanted to turn her comment into your own conversation. That's not really what her comment was for. YOU are the one with the problem.
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree big deal out of nothing. Drop it.

This is why couples should have their own facebook's. ie you have yours she will have hers, it does cause entirely too much confusion. if it hasnt it WILL, we all know the game with time...

Never read too deep into anything that happens on FB.
    Keep your love life off Facebook, don't cheat, it's never too soon to make a move on a woman you like.