+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So frustrated

So frustrated

Not happened to me before but want a girls honest opinion.

I dated girl (22 yrs old, I'm 26) for around 3 weeks. She was interested in me from what my friends say and we had 4 good dates.

First 3 were the usual, drink, dinner, cinema. 4th I go to hers (which I suggested) for a dvd. We kissed on the 2nd date, but more intense on the 3rd date, tho there was some last minute resistance from her.

Anyway on the dvd night ( I brought a small bunch of roses), we didn't really get that intimate, bit of kissing and cuddling and that was it. I said I wanted to take things slowly and she said that was cool with her.

2 days later she goes weird with me and distant. Barely any verbal contact, certainly no physical contact when I saw her. She text me later saying she wasn't sure how she was feeling and what's happening between us...what was I thinking etc. She told me the nice guy speech, but again said i wasn't in a rush. She said she wanted to meet again.

Next 2 dates she cancelled and when I did meet up with her a week later, she had a 'chest infection' and wouldn't let me kiss her - Personally I think that is BS, as I think she had made her mind up about me after the dvd night.

We never really texted a lot and she seemed quite quiet. Can be very moody at times according to my friends. Kinda hot 'n' cold. Also she has only had one b/f before and woke up one day to find he'd walked out.

But girls - what kind of girl would dump a guy purely cos he didn't get intimate/have sex after a few dates??
    Said I wasn't in a rush, she was very unpredictable and sent me some very short n sharp texts. Is she expecting too much too quick? We never really chatted about 'us' either.

She text me later after the final time I saw her saying just wanted to be friends, wasn't that I wasn't her type, but felt no spark and that it felt like we we're meeting as friends, rather than anything else. (I even suggested before I left that we could do somethings in our time off the following week - she said that sounded good). Then LJBFs me by text less than an hr later!!

This leads me to believe that she ended it for me not advancing physically on her quick enough. We did do the usual couply stuff, kissing, cuddling etc.

She seemed more flirty with me after she ended it with me, with which I didn't suck up to...Haven't heard from her in 3 months, though did bump into last week and we spoke briefly in a friendly way.
    Last edited by 1ncredible; 04-03-10 at 07:25 PM.

Maybe she just wanted sex from you.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I doubt it's 'cause of that. I think she just wasn't feeling you.

Appreciate the replies

It's just that she gave me the "nice guy" speech after the DVD night, where nothing much happened. Not that I couldn't go for it, just it was a bit awkard with other people about.

But then she still wanted to meet up again? But when I did, she wouldn't let me kiss her???

Bizzare or what? What is going on in her mind?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She wasn't feeling you, that's what.

Wish she told me that after the first or 2nd date!