+ Follow This Topic

Thread: last night....

last night....

some may know im facing court proceedings from my unfortunate ex partner, the love of my life, for something that did not happen and because of a bad ending of a relationship because of her stupidity.

time is approaching close.

Anyway, each and everyday I think about her, the situation I am in... and everything. it drains me, im drained and strained and end up passing out at times.

completely shocked by all of this.

Last night I got an email from a cable/sky company asking my ex partner to do a survey on the quality of the service she was given the day before on the phone.

now, I know this is very minor and nothing at all but, its just, my email address is registered under her account and I get this email. it just drains me so much then everything I did for her.

I still remember how much in love we were, what she did, what I did for her, how things were, holding of hands, every movement, every word..... so much in love, just could not get enough of each other. And to end it on such a note is just unbelievable and feel I cannot win the case at all.

I most likely know what the call was about (transferring services that I had signed up for her, to her new place). But it shows she is a lying and money snatching person as apperently, she was in alot of financial trouble. I helped her, bailed her out otherwise she and the kids would be evicted.

Then in Jan this year, she put a thing on the net saying that I have apperently been frauding her bank account of a LARGE sum of money and she will face eviction. Again, no proof, nothing.

yet, she moves? Transfers TV/internet services and is paying for it?

I love her but also, angry at her. goodness knows who else she has been with and who has been touching her, washing our pure gold love away IT HURTS!

Could not go into work today because of that. so strained, tired, exhausted and have alot of other things to deal with including the sudden unexpected loss of my father very recently and this situation caused him alot of stress too, all because of her.

I'm sorry about the loss of your father but not of your ex. She was clearly a deranged person. When all of this is over and done, you'll see that you're better off without her.
    Spammer Spanker

thanks.
    I know. But when this is "over", it will be with serious consequences with me. she couldnt care less and will be even more happier than she is now. she has won.

She can't be truly happy, being the person she is. What she's done to you is wrong and that will poison any happiness she might have.
    Spammer Spanker

I wish I could believe that but I know its not true with her. its just the way she is and majority of the uk people now with their "culture" and "lifestyle" and "so what" attitude.

shes also getting one of my ex friends involved for no reason at all and is pestering her to come testify against me. but it makes no sense or any relevance why? my ex friend (and I have proof of this) said she would never do such a thing against me anyway and she has nothing to say against me.

Maybe she could show up and testify for you that your ex tried to get her to lie on the stand.
    Spammer Spanker

maybe so but dont want her involved. she has severe bi-polar issues and i did so much for her before. she sometimes stalks me as well (seriously) and its a very delicate situation....so ive blocked her completely and get pestered with her emails which I have to ignore.

furthermore, i cant trust her either.

Great. You've got a whole array of wacky females in your life, don't you?
    Spammer Spanker

indeed. but not my fault. but thanks for that.