+ Follow This Topic

Thread: left with no answers

left with no answers

First and foremost - Thank you for reading my post. Your feedback is very important to me!

I am 28 years old, my girlfriend is 24 years old. We have been in our relationship on and off for around 6 years.

She relocated to another state, and i am 400 miles away. Recently we decided to rekindle the flame, which has always been there - but for some reason we just did not persue the relationship like we could have. We never had arguments, fights etc. We always trusted each other and still do. Lately i have found her making up things, or so i feel they are made up things, and I find her trying to persuade me into believing these made up stories.

We normally talk through the night on the phone - this does not interrupt our work schedules and such.

Yesterday she was very distant through the day, and we maybe talked 30 minutes all day which was unheard of for us. Well last night, she was with her best friend (that is completely fine with me i don't control her in any way shape or form). And the best friend was "going out" to the club/bar's. Well my girlfriend made up some story about how she couldnt find her phone charger (she lives alone with her 22 month old son). And i found it odd a small child could remove a phone charger from on top of a counter, and it randomly be lost. But all the while the best friend is sending me messages telling me my girlfriend was looking for her charger, and how she(the best friend) was at the club and whatnot. I was like ok this is interesting, my girlfriend does not have the internet at home, and it was a bit late and i was sure she was not using a neighbor (90 year old woman) phone to text. It was a weird situation, and in the last 12-14 hours she has not bothered trying to contact me at all, but has been in good contact with her best friend. Seriously?

We have NEVER had any issues, so I'm of course worried, and well, i think the worst... I know she has a good friendship with a couple of her ex's and that story sounds like a story I would make up to cover up something if I were to ever cheat, lie, etc.

I do pay good attention to everything she says to me, and sometimes when things don't make sense i bring up things she has said, and she evens them out, she is a manipulator to some extent, but has always shown me her loyalty. I have never had a reason not to trust her.

just not knowing bothers me... maybe i am over reacting - which i hope is the case... this is an amazing relationship. And we have been talking about marriage lately, so this baffles me that she would be okay with just not talking to me, no phone call to say good night or anything... it has never been like this...

maybe she needs some space, let her come to you. ur only gonna make it worst by blowing her up