+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 3 months past and still not over it

3 months past and still not over it

i broke up with my girlfreind we had been dating for 2 months when we broke up she was my first person who i ever had relations with i really fell in love with her its bin about 3 months since we broke up and i still miss her and wish i could repair what we had. last time i talked to her freind she still misses me alot to she took out a note once from me that i had written and was drawing on it and stuff. we moved a bit fast in our relation ship and i ****ed up big time after we broke up i told everyone about her in bed (she queefed when he did it) and know everyone calls her queefer or crack poof cause of her hair. i really feel bad my freinds used to throw shit at her for like 2 months she also accused me of rape once we broke up and she even filed a report but her dad dident go threw with it cause her dad knows me and knows i woudent do that. im really hurt still and i miss what i had with her every day of my life. i wana at least repair our relationship to freinds again is there anyway i can do that . she has had two boyfreind since we broke up and i have a girlfreind right know but i dont feel right with this new girl i cant stop thinking about my ex and the times we had

You're not going to get past the horrible things you did to this girl. Apologize to her, then leave her be.
    Keep your love life off Facebook, don't cheat, it's never too soon to make a move on a woman you like.

uhm next please that really wasent the answer i was looking for , btw do you know my pers. cause it seems you do

You're still letting your friends treat her like shit. Stand up for her.
    Spammer Spanker

no they dont throw shit at her anymore, i guess i well finaly take a stand monday and tell people to stop talking shit about her, i will apoligize and just see what happens then

You're not going to always get the answer you're looking for. Would you be friends with someone that told every girl in school that you had a little dick and were a premature ejaculator and did nothing when her friends made fun of you?

I certainly wouldn't be.
    Keep your love life off Facebook, don't cheat, it's never too soon to make a move on a woman you like.

no joke cupa she said that about me to everyone, you must no me pers. i swear cuz she said the same stuff you just said to everyone we pretty much slaughtered each other

Really? Why would you WANT to be friends with a person who accused you of a crime that could have put you in prison and make you have to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life? Its not like she accused you of farting in the elevator. Rape, dude. If you NEED to be friends with someone like that then maybe you two deserve eachother. Move along. She's drama and if you and your friends keep acting the way you to, you'll get kicked out of school. Thats borderline sexual harassment if not full on sexual harassment. Leave eachother alone.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

your probaly right but i really did love her it just hurts so bad not to be with her i loved being with her and spending time with her we used to snuggle up and watch movies in my room or i would take her phone and she would wreslte me back for it and i would open her locker and all those little things ijust really miss her. i mean how long does it take to get over your first love i mean its been SO hard for me i cant beleive it