+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: For the men... what would blow your mind away?

I have the perfect thing for you to do, I'm a girl btw but I have had a great response to this:

Wear something sexy that you know he'd like, whether it be naughty lingerie, lacey pretty things or nude. Wear sexy make up, I always go for big lashes! and a glossy lipgloss.
    (Make sure you start WAY after dinner otherwise you get the gurgling of the tummy and not sexy)
    Blind fold him and tie his hands together with silk anything very soft, you can buy it at your local fabric store for under 10 bucks. When you've done this start by running your hands up and down, DO NOT TOUCH ANY GOOD SPOTS (this is crucial), go around them with 1 finger first then a kiss here and there, I usually start at the cheek, 1 little light kiss, then run my hands down his chest and past his stomach onto the tops of his thighs and running back up the inside of the thighs, just missing the crotch by an inch, then back up. Next kiss goes to the ear lobe and it's a bit more intense of a kiss, maybe with a little nibble then I run my tongue down the next just to the collar bone.
    Repeat this but go just a little further each time, after 15-20 mins when you've finally gotten down to his crotch with the kissing, kiss the tip and kiss down the shaft and the boys too! You can't leave them out!
    Do that business but don't finish him off, then jump on top and take off the blind fold and untie his wrists if he hasn't already.

Seriously the response you will get from this is amazing! I'm still hearing about it 2 years later.

Really you don't need the food and toys, guys just want to be pleasured by you. HAVE FUN!

As cliche as it sounds...a blowjob is what would make my day. It takes away the stress of performaning and makes it where u can lay back and enjoy. It is much more intimate than most people think, and is a nice break from sex.

Keep in mind, sex can stress some guys out. Lasting sometimes is no easy task, and to not have to worry is always nice. DOnt forget, girls have sex trying to come, guys have sexc trying not to come. It can make it hard soemtimes...

Also, a striptease would be cool. I was never one for kinky stuff and costumes, but if my gtirl did a dance for me with some oil and gave me a unforgettable blowjob, id be pretty wowed....and i guarentee i would wanna go down on her after so it may work out for both of you.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How is getting a blowjob something special? He gets those on a regular basis.

^^^I think I love you.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL. Canadian girls rule!

Quote Originally Posted by Krissykris View Post
    I have the perfect thing for you to do, I'm a girl btw but I have had a great response to this:

Wear something sexy that you know he'd like, whether it be naughty lingerie, lacey pretty things or nude. Wear sexy make up, I always go for big lashes! and a glossy lipgloss.
    (Make sure you start WAY after dinner otherwise you get the gurgling of the tummy and not sexy)
    Blind fold him and tie his hands together with silk anything very soft, you can buy it at your local fabric store for under 10 bucks. When you've done this start by running your hands up and down, DO NOT TOUCH ANY GOOD SPOTS (this is crucial), go around them with 1 finger first then a kiss here and there, I usually start at the cheek, 1 little light kiss, then run my hands down his chest and past his stomach onto the tops of his thighs and running back up the inside of the thighs, just missing the crotch by an inch, then back up. Next kiss goes to the ear lobe and it's a bit more intense of a kiss, maybe with a little nibble then I run my tongue down the next just to the collar bone.
    Repeat this but go just a little further each time, after 15-20 mins when you've finally gotten down to his crotch with the kissing, kiss the tip and kiss down the shaft and the boys too! You can't leave them out!
    Do that business but don't finish him off, then jump on top and take off the blind fold and untie his wrists if he hasn't already.

Seriously the response you will get from this is amazing! I'm still hearing about it 2 years later.

Really you don't need the food and toys, guys just want to be pleasured by you. HAVE FUN!
    My goodness.... this would do it.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Only 11 more days!

I must admit half the reason I want it to be so amazing is because for him 3 years is a really long time. He's been in other relationships for 3 years as well but they were usual on the brink of dying by that point while ours is still great! (Obviously with it's fair share of problems and what have you but overall it's still fantastic really). So I really want this to be really special.

*can't wait!*

ass to mouth or just plain old anal

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous316 View Post
    ass to mouth or just plain old anal
    I've covered of this. The only thing that shall ever be in my asshole is shit and that's on it's way out. That and perhaps a thermometer administered by a professional doctor. And that shall never be remotely pleasurable.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I picked up my book today! I freggin' love it!

I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

Sex is often overlooked for pleasure. It often focuses on the orgasm, and it's easy to forget how good sex really can be.

I think you have to connect the mood with the atmosphere. Coming from a guy this might sound really cheesy, but candles really do help. Make sure you have the entire day to prepare the house for the evening... cooking, cleaning, etc. You should have him come home after dusk, after the sun has gone down, so that the candles create an ambiance that he will remember forever. Turn the power off, make it seem like a convenient accident. Carefully place candles in places in the house. Don't light areas where you don't want him to go, like extra rooms in the house. You want him to forget about everything else. You'll want the lights to be very dim, but enough to make your skin golden under the light. The walls should be a warm color. The temperature of the house should be warm enough to be fully clothed and completely naked... try 76F. Of course with the power off this might pose a problem... perhaps you can power off the light circuits only, or something. Some quiet, romantic music would be great... make sure it's the same volume everywhere though. Use a MP3 player or something with plenty of music to last the evening, so that you don't have to change CDs or anything. Make him something to eat. Something that tastes very good, but don't give him too much. Make sure to have vanilla ice cream afterwards.. sharing the bowl, of course. You don't want either of you to be full, but satisfied. Make sure to have a very fine wine as well. Have enough to get you both tipsy, but not drunk. You want the atmosphere and the mood to be so perfect that there is a comfortable silence between you two, so that you can enjoy each other's company and appreciate each other's beauty.

Dinner should be the first thing. Make sure he doesn't eat while he's out. There should be plenty of time for cuddling on a loveseat or on the sofa afterwards. The night should definitely end with sex, and then finally falling asleep. There are all kinds of other things you can do to spice it up. For example, you could lock the door, making sure he doesn't have a key to the place so that you can answer the door in some sexy lingerie, and perhaps with a big python around your shoulders. Or you could wear a sexy, silky night frock. Makeup, perfume, all that stuff is really nice on special occasions.

Excellent work , Dopp. Sex is a process, not just an act. The mood, the location, the accompanyments, all add to the experience.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    Excellent work , Dopp. Sex is a process, not just an act. The mood, the location, the accompanyments, all add to the experience.
    I think he already touched on that. He said I should set the mood and the location to something enjoyable with candles, lights, music... this IS the process. Though I think I'm in the mood for something kinkier. But his ideas are sweet.

I took my lover out into the sea (she can't swim and is very fearful of the water, not to mention at night.) We started in waist deep water and we made out, her wrapped around me...

...until the water was up to my neck and just above her head (in depth). There we stopped and made love in the calm water, occasionally sinking to the dark bottom locked together and our lips pressed. Whenever she felt like she was panicking for air, I gave her mine and brought her back up to the top.

We laid in the surf, after, and let the small waves wash over us.

When she wants us to go dancing, she does something similar on the dancefloor. She's the only woman I've felt comfortable with while badly dancing.
    Last edited by Doc Durian; 15-03-10 at 01:28 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know how that would work for me doc (air hunger... eek), but it sure is sexy the way you tell it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast