+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too much?

I love her and I understand that she did a mistake... But it makes me feel weird when I know she has been with 23 other men.
    She is not the slutty type at all. She is such a nice girl. I would never guess. Maybe that why it surprised me so much

And you were the last one, quit being self-conscience about it.

Geez, can't you rent Clerks in Israel?
    Keep your love life off Facebook, don't cheat, it's never too soon to make a move on a woman you like.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlend View Post
    She told me she did it while she was drunk and it had to do with her depression. And she regrets it ALOT.

Now the thing is, why would you do it 22 times the same mistake
    Because at the time she probably just got caught up in the attention and it felt good. It helped her not notice her depression. She didn't realize how shitty she felt until afterwards.

I've felt like that before. Given it wasn't 23 guys but it was with 1 guy but it happened many times. I regret it very much. But at the time, I didn't know what kind of feelings I was about to feel.

So then I think you need to find yourself. Think about this. Nothing can be changed, she told you, she told you the reasons heopfully she has worked on those issues and all that. But now it's time for you to accept this and not bring it up again or you leave her. Neither is wrong, but it is one or the other. You cannot hold this over her head, you can not judge her anymore, and you should not be talking about it unless you are putting to rest this issue for good and forever. Which will it be? Accept and stay, or leave to have peace of mind.
    Last edited by girl68; 06-03-10 at 05:15 AM.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I smell BULLSHIT here
    I wazzzz here

I don't know if men and women see this differently. I think for men, knowing that your woman has allowed 23 other men enter her, is just very unpleasant thought. I think if you love her enough, you can overcome this thought. Yes it's a lot of men, but if she isn't habitually sleeping with people casually, then i guess it can be viewed as "the past". Keep in mind, if it bothers you now, it will bother you more later.

They should form a club, or something. Maybe have a convention.

"Raise your hand if you've had sex with my girlfriend!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12