+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My affair with the girl who is in a 'normal' relationship!

My affair with the girl who is in a 'normal' relationship!

Last month I met this really beautiful Italian girl (ex model) who is about 12 years younger. I am 35 and she is 22. We met at our dance club while I was just coming out of a long term relationship. When I saw her, I found her attractive and but she told me that she has a boyfriend so I continued being friendly but not expecting much. Eventually, we started practising together and I felt that she was responding very warmly to my attention. We exchanged emails and started sending slightly flirtatious messages followed by regular chats on IM.

As her boyfriend was travelling last week, she agreed to meet up for coffee and we had a great time together and that evening we ended up chatting for 6 hours and meeting up in the middle of the night which followed by intimate kissing and spending the whole night out together. Now we seem to have developed very strong attraction for each other and chat almost everyday and also meet up in the club where we always practice together every night. There is so much chemistry that people in our club have started thinking that she is my girlfriend.We have also continued with our kissing whenever we get a chance. Although I don't want to rush into doing more as I am coming out of long-term relationship.

Now, I am somewhat confused as this girl is always mentioning her boyfriend and the fact that she is in a 'normal' relationship and that her boyfriend trusts her and she loves him. At the same time she is hiding all this and willing to lie to him. She always seems happy with me and keen to stay with me but hesitates in saying that she likes me although she said that she feels very happy with me, likes my company, feels comfortable with me and is attracted to me.

She appears to be a decent and a very normal & sensitive person but I don't understand how she can be so intimate with me while still maintaining that she is in a loving/trusting relationship.

Now, I am worried that I might be developing feelings for a girl who does not have much integrity/morals.
    Or could it be that she is not in a happy relationship (but is in denial)and has also developed feelings towards me?
    Or could it be that she is only interested in a sexual relationship and doesn't mind cheating on her boyfriend?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think she just likes have a part time boyfriend while hers is away. And yes, her morals are not on the same page as yours. She is cheating on a man she supposedly loves. I dunno get your kicks but don't expect anything more than just that. She's not going to leave him for you. You're the only one who can be hurt here.

i agree with the previous post, have fun but stay detached because she just wants to have her cake and eat it to