+ Follow This Topic

Thread: rebound relationship? how to get him back?

rebound relationship? how to get him back?

Hey people,

Just want to know how long will a rebound relationship normally lasts? and in what situation is it called a rebound relationship.

My ex know and get together with this girl just a week after we broke up, and they are together for 2 months (up till now), but from what i know he still read my blog every day. We broke up due to some trust issues and frequent quarrels.

Is he in a rebound relationship? Does he still have feelings towards me and why he's still reading my blog? I really want to get him back, do you guys have any ideas how to get him back? I know it's a honeymoon period for him and his current gf now, which is rather hard to get him back. I'm not going to beg him to come back, i tried that and it failed. I realised guys don't like clingy and sensitive gf which i used to be and begging to him doesn't help at all. So i really want some ideas on how to get my ex-bf back.

Thanks in advance =)

It may be rebound but that doesn't mean he's coming back to you. He's got his weiner in someone else, he's not thinking about you. Sorry. Sounds like it was a rotten relationship, the trust and your admitted nagging. Learn from your mistakes and start fresh.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

But the nagging only came in when we quarreled. Before that i didn't nag. Is it really impossible to get him back?

It's impossible for YOU to get him back, yes.

If he wants to be back with you, that's a different story. There isn't anything you can do to affect his feelings and most likely anything you will do will push him away like you did before with the nagging. So, keep your head on your shoulders and continue forward. Thinking of all the ways to get him back is making the "waiting" process for his relationship to be agonizing and slow.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

so what you mean is i can't do anything. Is up to him whether he wants to be back with me? But is there a way to like make a guy come back to me? Does the no contact rules work?

If he isn't interested, he isn't interested.

Move on and don't nag next time.

You know letting go is never easy especially we women! There isn't much realy that you can do to get him back, you can't force him to love you again. Just move on with your life without him, if he was mean to be yours he will come back to you.

He might read your blog but doesn't mean that he wants you back or maybe he does, but you can't focus on that my dear. Just wake up and dust yourself and take back your life. Remember this wherever he is, he is not thinking about you at all, so you have to do yourself a favour also don't think about him just think about what are you going to do to move on with your life. Thinking about him all the time won't help you but destroy you.
    " Just look yourself in the mirror and look how beautiful you are" and If he managed to loves you from the first place someone else better will love you too as much. Don't think that it was your fault. Each relationship need two people. Good luck!