Quote Originally Posted by smithy View Post
What other possible treatments are there? I don't know of any? If someone can suggest anything I will be more then happy to explore the possibilities. I took the doctors word to be "end all be all" as he was highly recommended by a few other people. Also if there was somwthing that we could have used wouldn't the doctors have told us already by now? I thought about it 3 years is a lot of time to thorw away I am not keen on this relationship to end but I will end it if I have to.
You didn't even get a second opinion, did you? Fool. Look, I had lunch the other day with a woman who was supposed to be impossible to conceive. Even after her mother got pregnant, doctors told her that the baby was failing to develop and she should terminate. Even after she was born (healthy, full-term), doctors told her mother she was small and not strong, so she shouldn't get too attached.

There is nothing wrong with this woman. She's a tall and healthy as I am, and the only think remarkable about her is how much she thinks doctors have their heads shoved up their own asses.

Quote Originally Posted by SirWagginston View Post
I don't think all of the attacks on his personal character are warranted.
It's his judgment I'm questioning. He has a world of options and he just can't wait to ditch his girlfriend. For this reason, I think this poor girl should be set free. Give her a chance to find the kind of man who would NEVER make such a poor choice.