+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Another date is canceled!

Another date is canceled!

Another post to my first thread here: [url]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-male-forum/39514-he-into-me.html[/url]

Another week is gone, i have not seen him, another date is canceled! I just copy my sms history below… with all the „facts“..
    Am I beeing a bitch, that i think its too little what i get, and i want more???
    He was on the datingsite where we met again… today... he said before, when said that i spy on him, he met nice people there and want to chat with them over this site… (yes i am sneaky spy…) but why would he not call me or send me an email instead of sending it to „nice“ people? Why does he not think, that girls he is chting with have other plans regarding him? And is he not kind of cheating on me???

Hey honey! You shouldn't have to wonder whether I have disappeared off the face of the Earth - I'm sorry. I'm fine health-wise, just having a really bad karma week, which may be partly deserved due to the fact that I have been such an ass to you. If you give me a chance, I can tell all next week when I'm back in X-City on Wednesday. Would like that. My wife and children also think I should make it up to you - just kidding. Not about the making up though!

To: Honey Time: 26/2/2010 21:03:44
    Ok. What about your karma, remeber to think twice next time cutting of your horns (he had a cosmetic surgery to cut some stuff on his head, which looked like two horns!

Hey GM, am two hours inbound to X-City. How are you? Stop making fun of my horns; I can't help it if you think size matters, as far as horns go!

To: Honey Time: 3/3/2010 20:49:16
    Welcome back.. in two hours... well, SB, if i would meet you more often i could make fun of something else, or something elses size...

Well, in that case I can't wait until you finally get to make fun of something else's size! If _that's_ what you'd like to do with it, fine with me... ;-P

Hey honey! If size matters this much to you, I hope you had a great big day today! What are you doing tomorrow after work? Any large plans? ;-)

To: Honey Time: 4/3/2010 19:20:05
    No plans yet, honey... yes, this was a big-long-long-day! The atmosphere in the office is nice btw.

In that case: When will you be home tomorrow? Big-long-long? You're kind of overdoing it there...is this how big you like everything?

To: Honey Time: 4/3/2010 20:20:29
    Not everything has to be big, no... just got home, tomorrow will be about the same

You know, we really should get ourselves some new bosses, you and I. Had to go with mine to Y-City today - found out this morning. Little bitch. Am getting on my way back now, gotta return the company car and then take a shower. Wanna come by my place around 10 for some wine, chat and a movie?

To: Honey Time: 5/3/2010 19:20:13
    Little bitch? who would be my boss then, if you hear that i am working tomorrow? i have to clean up some stuff before desapear for 1 week, this was my idea though. What about some wine, chat and a movie tomorrow after 8?

Does this mean tonight you want to go without big wet kisses, big warm hands massaging your back and shoulders, and whatever other big warm things you could put to good use? I am leaving for 5 days of work on A-City myself tomorrow - where are you going? At least we'll be gone the same week.

To: Honey Time: 5/3/2010 20:02:49
    Hmm.. sounds like an ultimatum: now or never! I am leaving to far-far-away next week, to E-City.... task force for my old office, tablesoccer reserved!

E-City? Don't forget your passport, honey! It's more like this: now or on Wednesday. After your girl series of course. I actually do miss you.

To: Honey Time: 5/3/2010 20:45:25
    If you do miss me, i'll see you later, if we both fall esleep after the first sip of wine, we have a raincheck for wednesday?

To: Honey Time: 5/3/2010 20:47:15
    I have to take the train to X-Stop right? There is one leaving here @2140, is this ok? Would you pick me up?

I would carry you home if I have to. We're in a Stau now, so I don't know how long this will take. Some days really shouldn't exist at all. Let's be safe and do Wednesday, and I guarantee you won't be falling asleep after any wine. Do you know what you're going to wear?

To: Honey Time: 5/3/2010 21:14:25
    Do you really want me to turn and go back home now?????????

To: Honey Time: 5/3/2010 21:17:45
    I go home.

Nice try, honey. I know you wouldn't leave this early when it's that cold outside. We're still about 45 mins from the company garage.

To: Honey Time: 5/3/2010 21:19:52
    Actualy i was going to the store, to buy something tasty.

To: Honey Time: 5/3/2010 21:19:52
    Some thoughts again! How much i like you: tired after the heavy week – agreed to see you going to your place, after your first call – beeing tired could be an excuse to cancel once for a change myself! But i did not want to waint another week, before i see you again… what an available girl! Kind of convinient.. how much you like me: i miss you babe, let meet, but i won’t be home, cant make it, see you next weel.. did you noticed, i did not switch off my phone this time though.. but you are available anytime anyway (except for the series), so, see you Wednesday.. and guess what: you cancel on me AGAIN! Not your fault… lucky me, i have time to cool down till Wednesday! What speaks against you coming to my place with your comany car, btw? Who is going to need it tonight? What ist he difference if you give it back tomorrow morning? This much you miss me.. you can really be patient, in waiting to see me again.

Still working the late shift @ the Tower. How much did the snow help your cooling off?

To: Honey Time: 6/3/2010 21:05:23
    The snow did not help much, i still feel beeing a bitch after my mms... but my friend who is visiting from zurich helped, she is so funny 4 girls are going out... back to my russian company. My boss was very happy today, that i was working!

these were our convirsations until yesterday... and btw... i decided to stop beeing available girl for him and will be not available for the date on wednesday!!! i guess i need to show him that i DO have a life... does this not work for you guys better, when the girl is hard to get? (though i am not a fan of all the games...)
    Last edited by to-cinderella; 08-03-10 at 04:36 AM.

I haven't read everything, just the end. No, I hate it when girls play games, and I can't think of any friend who would like their girls to 'mess them around'.

You shouldn't sit around and wait for him though...although it is nice to be available which you are...It sounds to me like he is just really covered up at work.

Move on, and if he comes around, fine. Don't put your life on hold for this guy-it's a bad bet at this point.