+ Follow This Topic

Thread: No contact

No contact

I was just wondering if this is the right way to go.
    The story goes like this, I liked a girl for a long time, suddenly we got intimate for a few months even kissed a few times (not making out mind you) and I failed to act on it. We never talked about our feelings and I guess she moved on. Then she got a new guy, which she made out with in front of me all the time. After that it hurt me to much and I just cut all contact. I didn't see her for almost 3 weeks by now and I still think about her alot, but the hurt I was feeling from seeing them together is slowly dissapearing. I'm basically wondering if this is the way to go. I basically feel like it's a mean thing to do to just stop being friends with her altogether just because she found a new guy which she likes.

You did the right thing.
    Keep your love life off Facebook, don't cheat, it's never too soon to make a move on a woman you like.

Its the easiest thing to do, thats right. And time is healing everything, you might even have contact with her again, which will get easy for you after some time. You also will meet other girls whom you will like more, and you will be able to be justfriends with that girl. I had couple of times crushes on guys,who did not want me, but eveything passes by with the time... and we always meet new people..

Yeah but the hard part is that when we were close we also planned to go to a concert together, which we already paid for. And now I've heard from a friend that she's coming to my birthday also, which is pretty soon. I just don't know how to act in these situations. And I can't explain to her why I'm distant either...