+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wife Material VS Mistress Material

Wife Material VS Mistress Material

I'd like to know what men think makes a woman wife material or mistress material.

By mistress do you mean a "F#ck buddy"?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I don't think I will ever have the excess time or money to waste on two simultaneous relationships like a wife and a mistress. Hopefully I will marry the right person and she will meet all of my needs, in the bedroom and in the rest of my life. I realize that sounds really corny, but the alternative sounds terribly expensive and inefficient to me.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Two guys and a girl were sitting at a bar talking about their lives.

The one guy says "I'm a YUPPIE... you know, Young Urban Professional."

The second guy says "I'm a DINK... you know, Double Income No Kids."

They asked the woman, "What are you?" She replied:

"I'm a WIFE...you know, Wash, Iron, Fcuk, Etc."

What I mean is marriage material VS sex material. These days with values so skewed and ill defined I thought it would be a helpful guide. Not that I go out drink smoke, do drugs, or sleep around, but I mean what IS IT that men fundamentally want out of a one night stand/mistress VS someone they want to have their children with?

Mistress: A walking set of orifices; often a slut but you convince yourself that you "respect" her.

Wife: A human being that you love and respect and you don't need any convincing.

Quote Originally Posted by ChatterBox View Post
    What I mean is marriage material VS sex material. These days with values so skewed and ill defined I thought it would be a helpful guide. Not that I go out drink smoke, do drugs, or sleep around, but I mean what IS IT that men fundamentally want out of a one night stand/mistress VS someone they want to have their children with?
    Why are you asking this? It is a "duh" question.

I don't want a one-night stand. I convinced myself at one time that it was what I should do, but I should have just stuck with my own way of doing things and not listened to "society."

My way of doing things (hasn't happened, but whatever) is: fall in love, marry, have kids, have a complete life. Just ****ing around is an overrated aberration of modernism.

Personally I don't believe in having anybody on the side. I want the whole package...I want a woman who is smart, funny, beautiful who has good manners and is clean...but in the bedroom she is a freaky whore who does things that can't be repeated even on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    Personally I don't believe in having anybody on the side. I want the whole package...I want a woman who is smart, funny, beautiful who has good manners and is clean...but in the bedroom she is a freaky whore who does things that can't be repeated even on the internet.
    thats exactly what a good wife should be. no man will be looking for a mistress then...!

Which one do you want to be? In my experience, a man usually does not know immediately if a girl is the kind of woman he might look at as marriage material, but he DOES know very quickly if she is not. A man looking at you as a potential marriage partner will pay much more attention to your interests, and listen when you talk to him. If his eyes glaze over or he watches sports on TV over your shoulder as you're talking to him, he is not looking at you in this light. Where did you meet him-in a bar? If so, he's probably not looking for true love forever. The absolute best place I have ever found to meet interesting women? A Barnes & Noble or a Borders-get a coffee, sit down, and pay attention to what she's reading or looking at. If it's one of those "Love's Savage Flame" type novels with the invariably bare chested long haired guy on the cover, I move along. If it's something interesting to me, or an author I like or am familiar with, then there you go-we already have a common interest, and a conversation starter.
    Last edited by intrepid1; 11-03-10 at 11:29 AM.

Another reason to NOT go out and **** around:

[url=http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN0923528620100309]U.S. herpes rates remain high - CDC | Reuters[/url]