+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Breast Implants and new guy

Breast Implants and new guy

I recently started online dating and met a great guy. We have been out on about 4 dates, and thus far have not done anything but kiss. I think that the time is approaching when we will move on to doing more however and I am a little apprehensive.

At the end of January I had a breast augmentation. I am really thin, and was nearly totally flat (AAcup), so I went with small implants. They are about a large B/small C cup. Since they are not gigantic and I dress pretty conservatively, I am guessing my new guy does not suspect that they are fakes.

However, since the surgery was so recent, you can definitely tell when seeing them naked. The scars are still pretty pink, and the implants are still "settling". I am happy with the results, and the surgeon assures me that they are healing as expected, but it is my understanding that can take about 6 months to look natural. Even then of course, it is possible to tell implants from real breasts.

Should I tell the guy I am dating they are fake prior to the first time we have sex? If so, how do I bring this up?

Men, how would you react to being told/not being told? Women, has anyone else dealt with this problem?

Tell him right before he takes your shirt off, so he knows what to expect... my GF had a reduction and that's how she handled it with me, it worked out pretty well.
    Keep your love life off Facebook, don't cheat, it's never too soon to make a move on a woman you like.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Even if you wait 6 months, he will be able to tell. They never look really natural, though I suppose they are so prevalent these days, some guys may not realize what natural ones look like.

So yeah, you'd better tell him because even if the appearance doesn't tip him off, the feel will..
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I don't understand some people. Like...you are ashamed of your AA so you get breast implants and then you are still ashamed. I would totally get breast surgery if it wasn't so risky and the results so fake. I think they are developing a new breast surgery innovation call stem cell breast augmentation where they transfer fat from other areas of your body to put it in your breasts. It is suppose to have no major side effects. It's still under testing though.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Even if you wait 6 months, he will be able to tell. They never look really natural, though I suppose they are so prevalent these days, some guys may not realize what natural ones look like.

So yeah, you'd better tell him because even if the appearance doesn't tip him off, the feel will..
    How and when should I tell him though? I don't know if I like the idea of telling him right before taking my shirt off, it seems like it could be a mood killer?

And I was not ashamed of my body either pre or post surgery. I have always been flat chested, but was also very athletic looking. As I have gotten older my body became curvier everywhere but in the breast area. I decided to get implants because I like the way breasts look and was sick on not being able to find clothes that fit. I am happy with my choice, and not ashamed. I just don't want him to feel uncomfortable with seeing the scars, or make him feel like I am being dishonest about my appearance.

I did read about the stem cell breast augmentation, it sounds promising but it could be years before it is approved. Honestly, I kind of had the same attitude about implants before getting them myself, but after finding out that several of my friends had breast implants, and seeing how natural and amazing their results were, I changed my mind. Granted, it is a major surgery, so there are health risks, but it may be worth looking into if you are curious.
    Last edited by MissAnn; 09-03-10 at 08:42 AM.

My aunt has implants and just told her boyfriend....and they have been together 10 years. For some reason the topic came up at a family dinner and he had no idea they weren't real! Granted, hers are really good, and she got silicone ones before the ban was put into place.

Still, I think it would be a good idea to tell him, if only to save you the awkwardness of thinking that he is thinking about it the whole time you are together the first time. Could you try telling him in a non-sexual setting? Or maybe just mention it out of the blue?

Also, how would you feel if you didn't tell him and he asked? Wouldn't you feel kind of bad that he noticed they weren't real?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAnn View Post
    after finding out that several of my friends had breast implants, and seeing how natural and amazing their results were, I changed my mind. Granted, it is a major surgery, so there are health risks, but it may be worth looking into if you are curious.
    Me? I'm not at all curious. I've seen (and felt) tons of implants in my line of work, and I don't personally care for them except for re-constructive purposes.

I would probably watch for an opportunity to mention this is casual conversation, but in any case, I would definitely tell him before he was rubbing on them, because trust me: they don't feel real.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I was responding to the poster about you, who said she would get them if they were more natural looking, and less risky.

Mine are silicone, so they feel more real than the saline (at least the few saline implants which I have felt), but yes from the right angle you can feel the edge of the implant.

@ flora: I don't think I would feel bad if he asked, but I wouldn't want to make him feel awkward about HAVING to ask. I am sure he will be able to tell. I didn't go into this with unrealistic expectations that I would have perfect, completely natural feeling breasts, so I assumed I would have to have this conversation with guys (hopefully just one guy I guess!) post-surgery. I just didn't think I would meet someone so soon, and while I was still healing.

I am past the scary frankenboobie look, but they are still ridding a little high. It is actually kind of funny, for years I had to worry about not wearing really baggy scoop or v-neck shirts because without any filling you could totally see down my entire shirt when I bent over. Now, I can't wear them because my boobs are bulging out the top.
    Last edited by MissAnn; 09-03-10 at 09:59 AM.

I'd tell him as soon as the opportunity arose.

Hopefully, he's nothing like me and remains around for your sake.

I think they look horrible and cast the exhibitor as less than wholesome plus it takes a lot of the organic out of intimacy and sex.

I'm sure there are plenty of women who feel similarly about men who've had unneccesary penile modifications.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Mine are silicone, so they feel more real than the saline (at least the few saline implants which I have felt), but yes from the right angle you can feel the edge of the implant.

Where did you have to go to get the silicone?

Yeah..I know that a lot of people do not like the idea of implants at all. I figure it is probably about the same as the number of men who do not like extremely flat chests though so I figured I'd try this out for a change.

I am pretty shy and old-fashioned when it comes to sex and intimacy, so I have always waited a long time before having sex or getting physical with boyfriends. I think that post-surgery I will maybe give it a little longer than usual because I know a lot of people (myself in the past included) see women with implants as "less than wholesome". I don't want to come across as something I am not, or give them the idea that I am sexually freaky or something (at least not in a bad way).

It always makes me laugh when men compare the penile modification thing. My ex was quite small. We were still together when I started the process of getting surgical consults and doing the required research. He was NOT happy with the idea, and used the example of asking me how I would feel if he got a penis extension. Of course I reassured him that he was fine the way he was, but in my head I was thinking that I would like him A LOT better with a little extra man meat. Probably a different thing though since penis size is more directly related to sexual pleasure, whereas breast size is more just an aesthetic preference.

I can't speak for some guy I don't know, but I know how I would want it handled. I would expect you to tell me about it the next time we had a conversation about sex. Then I would say we should take things more slowly, so that the scars have more time to heal, and the implants more time to settle. After moving past the kissing stage, I would suggest dry sex, and resorting to oral if the dry sex gets too heated to contain.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Where did you have to go to get the silicone?
    This was my surgeon:

[url=http://www.plasticsurgeryrenotahoe.com/]Plastic Cosmetic Surgery Lake Tahoe Reno Nevada - McCormack Plastic Surgery[/url]

OOPS-Site may be NSF as there are pre/post surgery pics included.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    used the example of asking me how I would feel if he got a penis extension. Of course I reassured him that he was fine the way he was, but in my head I was thinking that I would like him A LOT better with a little extra man meat.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Funny!

I might have answered "never ask a question you don't really want to know the answer to!"

Yeah..I know that a lot of people do not like the idea of implants at all. I figure it is probably about the same as the number of men who do not like extremely flat chests though so I figured I'd try this out for a change.

I am pretty shy and old-fashioned when it comes to sex and intimacy, so I have always waited a long time before having sex or getting physical with boyfriends. I think that post-surgery I will maybe give it a little longer than usual because I know a lot of people (myself in the past included) see women with implants as "less than wholesome". I don't want to come across as something I am not, or give them the idea that I am sexually freaky or something (at least not in a bad way).

It always makes me laugh when men compare the penile modification thing. My ex was quite small. We were still together when I started the process of getting surgical consults and doing the required research. He was NOT happy with the idea, and used the example of asking me how I would feel if he got a penis extension. Of course I reassured him that he was fine the way he was, but in my head I was thinking that I would like him A LOT better with a little extra man meat. Probably a different thing though since penis size is more directly related to sexual pleasure, whereas breast size is more just an aesthetic preference.

What is the world coming to?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast