+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do woman care about mens feelings

Do woman care about mens feelings

Why do woman hurt guys so much. Is it just a fact that guys a much more sensitive when it comes a fact that a guy just wants to get to know a girl more. I guess that i'm just shy around girls. I just seem to get very sensitive when it comes to girls not talking to me. I know if i ask a girl out. Straight away i will know what she will say.

Do women expect you to make the first move. But what i don't understand is if you ask a girl we should go out some time. They say yeah. But then when you actually ask them they say there doing something else. Why do they say yes in the first place. Do they just always have to be rude about it.

Why is it when a girl likes a guy then she gets upset if he doesn't like her and shes really angry towards him. Other girls think he must just be a loser. But when a guy likes a girl and the same thing happens to him. He just has to put up with it. Then the girl wonders why he's upset. It's like men are not allowed to have feelings towards girls.

I was under the impression that women are not all identical. Correct me if I'm wrong, here.

Quote Originally Posted by malarkey101 View Post
    Why do woman hurt guys so much. Is it just a fact that guys a much more sensitive when it comes a fact that a guy just wants to get to know a girl more. I guess that i'm just shy around girls. I just seem to get very sensitive when it comes to girls not talking to me. I know if i ask a girl out. Straight away i will know what she will say.

Do women expect you to make the first move. But what i don't understand is if you ask a girl we should go out some time. They say yeah. But then when you actually ask them they say there doing something else. Why do they say yes in the first place. Do they just always have to be rude about it.

Why is it when a girl likes a guy then she gets upset if he doesn't like her and shes really angry towards him. Other girls think he must just be a loser. But when a guy likes a girl and the same thing happens to him. He just has to put up with it. Then the girl wonders why he's upset. It's like men are not allowed to have feelings towards girls.

Once you work out the history and evolution of men and women, things may be clearer for you.

Modern times have upset an age old balance which worked well for both sexes and though many a woman or man for that matter would disagree, gender specific boundaries and protocols are still craved despite socially being perceived as antiquated.

Be the best man you can be. That doesn't always mean you'll be oogled, but you will be respected and desired by the once fairer sex.

We all need to take our medicine.

Personally, when I was younger I felt like it was more polite to kind of let a guy down slowly. Now that I am older I am more direct and if a guy asks me out I will tell him yes or no immediately. That said, sometimes it can be confusing if guys are actually asking me on dates or out as friends. I am in my thirties and have moved around a couple of times for graduate school. Upon getting to a new area I always try to make friends, male and female. If a guy is asking me to do something really casually, or as a group I assume it is more friendly than romantic and will say yes. If I later get a vibe that he wants more, I will be clear.

That said, don' t get angry and frustrated because a few women have shot you down. Men also reject women all the time, it is the nature of dating. If you start projecting your ill will onto all women and making generalized statements like "women don't care about men's feelings", then future women will sense your resentment and hostility and trust me, this is NOT attractive.

If you want to know why women can sometimes be rude when shooting down men, put on your sluttiest outfit and head out for a night at your local gay bar. Let me know how polite you are by the end of the night after guy after guy has come on too strong......

I think there's too much generalization, here. I agree that too many women pretend to want to equality while maintaining desires for some aspects of gender roles, but there are also women that don't. What I've noticed, however, is that they tend to be less attractive in the early years of dating. I think it's because if you're an attractive girl, so many guys will do anything for you that you can get away with hypocrisies like that. It causes a lot of them to become spoiled. I think it takes years for those girls to realize that they won't live a fulfilling life that way, if they're intelligent enough to make that realization.

An old piece of advice my mom gave me: most girls are stupid until around the age of 30.

So why are woman allowed to get angry if men won't go out with them. Which seems to be ok. But when men get angry that girls won't go out with them. Then we are the bad guys. So in other words. Why can woman like men. But guys aren't allowed to like women.

Because women like power wielding.

It's still a new toy, relatively speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by MissAnn View Post
    If you start projecting your ill will onto all women and making generalized statements like "women don't care about men's feelings", then future women will sense your resentment and hostility and trust me, this is NOT attractive.
    But when the same thing happens time and time again. How can i not feel that way. I was nice to you. Then i asked you out and you made me feel bad. For what reason. How do i not feel the same way when talking to other women. It's like watching the same movie. But expecting a different ending.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So why are woman allowed to get angry if men won't go out with them. Which seems to be ok. But when men get angry that girls won't go out with them. Then we are the bad guys. So in other words. Why can woman like men. But guys aren't allowed to like women.
    What are you talking about?

It's stupid for ANYONE to get angry if someone doesn't want to go out with them.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Also, when you act so weak and almost gay-like, how can you expect women to respond any other way? Look confident and be confident. The rest does not matter.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    It's stupid for ANYONE to get angry if someone doesn't want to go out with them.
    Yes but woman are allowed to be angry. It is ok for a women to be angry. Because it must be the guys fault. It's not ok for a guy to be angry. Because it can't be the girls fault.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes but woman are allowed to be angry. It is ok for a women to be angry. Because it must be the guys fault. It's not ok for a guy to be angry. Because it can't be the girls fault.
    You sound like a very emotional guy.

You might want to practice trying to reign that in a bit - women like males who seem to be in charge of their emotions because they radiate strength and security.

I'm just saying...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Learn to repeat this line, "so I suppose a blowjob is out of the question?" (delivered with a Han Solo smirk)

It's not going to probably change your circumstances but the reactions are quite entertaining.

(Only do this to the girls who are obnoxious when letting you down. For the nice girls, just smile and walk away.)

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You sound like a very emotional guy.
    Yes very emotional. I see a situation and try to see where i went wrong. But the trouble is i can't see where i went wrong. So now i try to see what she thinks i did wrong. But women won't respond that way and just ignore me. But i need to now the real reason. Not some make up bs. So i can never shake the situation. It's to hurtful.

You ever see loser looking guys with hot girls? That's cause they act very manly. They act like they have 10 inch cocks!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast