+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Penis size and preferences

There are large and small vaginas alike.
    I would assume taller women would perhaps like larger penis. I would assume this because the vagina opening goes up to the cervix. In a short woman, the cervix would be closer(because she is shorter of course). On a tall woman, the vagina may be longer, and she may like a little larger penis.

My girl is only 5'4". 7" is about as big as she would be able to handle without pain.

That isn't always the case. I'm 5'9" and an eight incher is just too much.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by OneQuestion View Post
    I would assume taller women would perhaps like larger penis. I would assume this because the vagina opening goes up to the cervix. In a short woman, the cervix would be closer(because she is shorter of course). On a tall woman, the vagina may be longer, and she may like a little larger penis.

My girl is only 5'4". 7" is about as big as she would be able to handle without pain.
    I am so picturing you shoving a ruler up some poor girl's vagina now. Sorry-just had to share my disturbing image.

I don't think height=vaginal length. Of course, all women are different, and what is great for one woman could be painful for another. Same goes for girth.

I am always amazed that so many gay dudes are sizest. My good friend has a boyfriend who is allegedly 12 inches long, I am surprised he can sit down.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OMG, where do you live? In Penislandia? Where penises are incredibly long?
    I hope your friend is fine... It wouldn't be a surprise if during penetration ,his bf's penis would go out through his mouth

sorry for my bad jokes in case your sense of humour is on a diet
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 11-03-10 at 07:27 AM. Reason: me is polish, me not speak english
    I wazzzz here

This reminds me of joke a good mate once used to harp on about...

"Why is it that when men talk about their penises, they say things like: I'm so large that if I fell out of a tree, I'd strike oil... but you never hear a girl say: If I fell out of a tree, I could trap a bear?"

There was this guy in physical education who used to unshuck his track pants and hop into the shower.... with the longest sack any of us ever did silently go, "holy shit... that's a squirrel's wet dream". Nearly down to his knees. I'm talking a definite 8-9 inches of testicular dangling. There could only be one gir/future life partner out there screaming in ectasy as said sack slapped her in the chin chops during doggy style... but if she's still there, she must get off on it/love him so it's all good.

We've progressed from animal state... we don't knot up, we can reason and direct.... sex should be a fluid and organic process of intimacy (because we're about the only animals on this earth to evolve to it, aside from Dolphins... but they like pack rape..so...

Quality over quantity I say. Last night I had the best sex ever with a guy who was no more than 4 1/2 inches in length and an inch and half girth. Sure at first I thought "oh no" but my god did he hit the spot, time and time again. I also really enjoyed giving him b/j for ages. I even had anal for the first time and was pleasantly surprised how good it felt. I'm feeling horny just thinking about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mia123 View Post
    Quality over quantity I say. Last night I had the best sex ever with a guy who was no more than 4 1/2 inches in length and an inch and half girth. Sure at first I thought "oh no" but my god did he hit the spot, time and time again. I also really enjoyed giving him b/j for ages. I even had anal for the first time and was pleasantly surprised how good it felt. I'm feeling horny just thinking about it!
    See, there are girls out there to match even the little guys ;p

My boyfriend is an 8", for me it's a bit too big, I mean, it's fine most of time, but sometimes it hurts me a little when he goes deep.
    I'm fine with anywhere between 5"-9", some girls like huge penis, but I think big ones can hurt a lot, plus, it's not al about the size, sex is a combination of everything, not just penis size or breast size, you know

7 inches preferrably and not too wide. i was sleeping with a guy with an 8 inch penis that was very big in width particular and id prefer not to experience that pain again or be stretched out. a little above average is perfect. but im not that fussy.

I personally don't have a size or preference, seeing that I am a dude.

But I hear that my wife likes my weiner a lot.

Long and thin gets it in.
    Short and thick?
    Now that's a dick.

My ex was huge. Prob around 8 inches and it was just too big. My current man is average in length-- he fluctuates between 5 and 6 inches. He is above average in girth which is what really makes me happy Basically, an average pee pee is perfect for me, esp if it's a little on the thick side.

Just as men are different sized, so are women. What drives one woman crazy might drive another to the emergency room. Most seem to prefer girth to length since a thick penis can more easily make contact with the clitoris. I think if all women were honest, though, they would tell you that their idea of the ideal lover would be a man with an 8" tongue who could breathe through his ears!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Olderandwiser49 View Post
    Most seem to prefer girth to length since a thick penis can more easily make contact with the clitoris.
    You are aware that the clitoris is outside the vagina, right?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yes, I know where it's located. Just got out the map to make sure! What I mean is that girth stretches the opening, making it easier to maneuver one's body so that the shaft of the penis will rub against it without having to be a yoga master.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You are aware that the clitoris is outside the vagina, right?
    Whats a clitoris?

When I go to heaven I'm gonna have a discussion with god about why he chose that placement exactly...inside would have been far more convenient.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast