+ Follow This Topic

Thread: a comfusing situations

a comfusing situations

i love this guy..and we are in a relation ship for almost 6 months
    bt his ex keeps contecting him and they had been together like 3years
    i love him and i know he wont cheat on me
    bt his ex is like drivig me crazy..... and he still keeps their pics in his wallet

and i dunoo wht to do ???
    is he still in love with her.... like she reallt ment something to him?

I'd say that's a valid complaint.

Do you know how often they talk? Does he discuss it with you after?

Maybe take some pictures with him to replace those old ones?

Are you happy with everything else in the relationship?
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

If I haven't done it already, I trash all tokens of my previous relationship upon entering a new one, because I want my heart to be there completely. People put pictures of things in their wallet that speak to them, and that they want to be reminded of. It sounds to me like he's not over his ex.

Quote Originally Posted by SirWagginston View Post
    If I haven't done it already, I trash all tokens of my previous relationship upon entering a new one, because I want my heart to be there completely. People put pictures of things in their wallet that speak to them, and that they want to be reminded of. It sounds to me like he's not over his ex.
    i totally agree with you about putting your heart here completely. either be here 100% or out. that's my principle in relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by abcd9527 View Post
    i love this guy..and we are in a relation ship for almost 6 months
    bt his ex keeps contecting him and they had been together like 3years
    i love him and i know he wont cheat on me
    bt his ex is like drivig me crazy..... and he still keeps their pics in his wallet

and i dunoo wht to do ???
    is he still in love with her.... like she reallt ment something to him?
    i know a friend who faces the same problem as you. i believe they have love for each other and their relationship could have potential to develop into something really good if given the time and privacy to develop. however it is disturbed by the ex and his engagement with her so a potentially good thing has been ruined. it's sad, but a relationship needs protection from both parties. all to the delight of the ex, cos she was dumped by him so it's sorta getting back. but anyway, it is history so i won't give more details here.

shame on your guy, but i say it's good to consider leaving him for someone who cares enough for you and the relationship to do everything he can to protect it. and that means drawing clear lines with the ex and giving you the assurance you need to continue believing in him. love should be the dominant nurturing factor in a relationship. however if most of the time you feel disappointed, hurt and insecure by the inconsiderate actions of the partner, it is good to consider leaving. anyone who loves you would do anything to prevent hurting you. remember, actions count over words.

good luck
    Last edited by jsulley; 10-03-10 at 12:18 PM.

To me, it's a bit of a red flag that he keeps pictures of his ex in his wallet. I personally think it would be beneficial to you if you really love him to have a talk and tell him you're uncomfortable with it.
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

He's not ready... Not saying you should leave him, but be careful so you don't get your heart broken!

mel2208 Guest
    hi there...

I dont think hes over her to be honest...Maybe he entered a new relationship a little bit too soon...He prob does love you but he needs to let go of the past...If i was in your shoes it would upset me knowing he wanted to keep pics of his ex in his wallet!! have a chat with him and tell him how you feel.... If he loves you he ll want to move forward...maybe even put a pic of you in his wallet!! xxx

i dunno... i am afraid to ask...i asked him "do u still love her" he said, no... bt from time to time ill think of her...
    i think they must have been thro a lot... they've been together 3 years...
    and ours jst 6 month...ummm
    Last edited by abcd9527; 22-03-10 at 11:10 AM.

bt the ex's pic is like her high skool grauduation's photo... and he put her's with his other high skool's frds....
    does that mean he get over with her????
    bty... thxs guys...
    u help me A LOT