+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How long before you would have sex?

How long before you would have sex?

I just wanted to see what everyone's response was to:

How long after beginning a new relationship with someone, would you have to wait (or want to wait), before you had sex (or anything intimate aswell?)

I've been wondering what people are like, so I thought I'd ask here.

For me, I'm not really sure; I just go by seeing if the time is right and go with it if it feels right.

So share!
    Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOWN
    When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

I don't really put a time line on it, it's when I find the guy it feels "right" with. I will NOT sleep with a guy if I don't have the feeling like he's genuine.
    My boyfriend of 3 years, we met, went on a date which sucked! But he was a really nice inexperienced guy so we went to his dorm and watched a movie, he gave me a massage and well one thing led to another and I ended up having sex with him. It felt right. Look at us 3 years in the making, and he's wonderful to me.

Oh that's awesome! I'm glad he's wonderful to you
    Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOWN
    When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah. I mean if you're a virgin, you will definately wait longer than usually, before having sex with a new partner. Witht the first one, I have waited hmm, like 6 months before we had full sex? With the second and my current one, one hour.
    But it's always differently. Depends on many things. Some guys are actually so stupid to judge girls who sleep with them on a first date as sluts, that's why many girls don't want to do that on that early stage
    I wazzzz here

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    how did you end up having sex in an hour PP??
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It happened somehow lol
    It's not that he was a complete stranger for me, we have mutual friends, were talking online for some period of time and then he came to visit me and voila.
    I wazzzz here

I would say for me to not lose interest in a girl to still respect her as a classier than average woman, the wait is about 3-4 weeks to 2 months...any longer than that can be interprested as a power trip or a tease unless religion or something like that is involved.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    First bf, first partner waited 1 year. Second bf I waited... I didn't wait I was f**king his brains out before we were together. 3 years later I'm still screwing his brains out.

I waited about 3 months before having sex with my current fiance', I was a virgin before her. We weren't even really 'dating' until we had sex. We hung out every day for months, and I had been pleasing her with oral for like 2 months, then we had sex. We never had the 'will you go out with me' question. We were just together from then on.

During my peak dating years, I stuck to the third date rule. If there wasn't sex by the third date, I didn't bother asking her out for a fourth date. I was dating a lot, so it was no big deal to just move on to the next one.

After a long, troubled, on-again, off-again relationship, I started dating again in 2003. I didn't seem to have any chemistry with the women I was dating, so I didn't even bother with a second date.

Then I met Amy, and the first date started great and ended badly. Let's just say that punk rock isn't an ideal element for a first date. So I asked her out again, and after several great dates, we became an exclusive item. But we didn't actually have sex until six months after we first met. I was willing to wait because I knew we had something special.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by OneQuestion View Post
    I waited about 3 months before having sex with my current fiance', I was a virgin before her. We weren't even really 'dating' until we had sex. We hung out every day for months, and I had been pleasing her with oral for like 2 months, then we had sex. We never had the 'will you go out with me' question. We were just together from then on.
    In my opinion, if genitals are involved, it's sex.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    In my opinion, if genitals are involved, it's sex.
    Ok, then it was like 1.5 months. No blowjobs until after we had sex, I only gave to her. She hadn't seen or touched my penis until we had sex, I had only touched and seen her. Of course we kissed and stuff all the time too before that.

Well, I guess she liked what she saw.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Well, I guess she liked what she saw.
    Well I am pretty amazing ;p

We were just friends....and met once a week for coffee. We liked each other not doubt.
    One night I kissed her....and we mark that as the 1st "official date".
    We wanted to wait as long as possible, as we were not ready to have sex yet.
    We waited 36 days.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast