+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guys, what do you think of my looks?

Guys, what do you think of my looks?

Alright, well all my life I have always been very insecure about my appearance because of a very judgmental, critical father and constant verbal bullying from grade school. I have never felt well about my appearance and if I do, I fear that it is only temporary and that I'll soon return to my ugly self. I'm 19 and constantly worrying about what fellow guys (college guys mostly) are thinking about when they see me walking by.

what do you guys think of my appearance? Likes? Dislikes? Things to improve?

Thanks!

[url]http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss316/5249100/IMG00515-20100309-1611.jpg[/url] (most recent, so this one I care the most about what you think).

[url]http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss316/5249100/IMG00465-20100214-1859.jpg[/url]

[url]http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss316/5249100/22756_309724582325_506607325_417735.jpg[/url]

You a pretty girl with exotic features....ethnic if you will, which most guys love (including myself)

If you want a quick change or a "pick me up" try cutting your hair shorter. or maybe straighten it from time to time...thats a good way to change your apearance and see how u feel.

Honestly, confidence is sexier than looks to most guys.... (within boundrys obviousely)

I love your eyes. You look cute in all your pics.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Your are pretty. Remember, all different guys like how different girls look. Haven't you seen super ugly girls that are married? Sure you have. You can find a guy, and you will. Your face is pretty, and your body is good(not fat).

UR FIT! I don't think you have anything to worry about. However I think the obvious issue here is self esteem. I thought this girl was attractive, but she turned out to be really shy to the point she was just a bit wierd. Self criticism and low selkf esteem is a real turn off. I myself have been told I'm a good looking guy but have lost out on all my relationships because of self loathing.

of course this can be rectified Im sure with self help books and therapy maybe. u aint doomed

What does it matter what we think?

Get your inner bitch on and compel us to chase you.

I think you look good...remember though confidence is very sexy...be confident in yourself...I'd go after you.

I think your attractive looking personally.

American to... which would set me a flutter straight away (hey im british with a thing for americans).

I wouldnt worry about any negative build up in the past, learn to love yourself and be confident. Confidence is normally a very good quality in someone as long as your dont cross that thin line towards arrogant.

You look fine. But out of curiosity, is one of your eye always bigger than the other? It's just something I have noticed in all three of your pictures. It doesn't make you any less attractive though.

I wouldn't say that confidence is more important than looks, as some people are suggesting. I would do you, though.

Quote Originally Posted by SirWagginston View Post
    I wouldn't say that confidence is more important than looks, as some people are suggesting. I would do you, though.

Dunno about that. If someone is average in beauty parameters (ie. reasonably fit, in one piece, tries to take care of themselves), confidence can make them into model material.

If we're talking about Gilbert Grape's mother, then yeah, I agree with you.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd do you.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't do you... But then again, I'm a girl :p

I could be a lesbian just for Eva Longoria
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    Dunno about that. If someone is average in beauty parameters (ie. reasonably fit, in one piece, tries to take care of themselves), confidence can make them into model material.
    That doesn't make it more important. That makes it also important. Maybe equally so, to some people. Personally, I think looks, intelligence and common interests are all more important than confidence. I think I have a good ability to get along with underconfident people and make them feel better about themselves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast