+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend no longer interested in sex. At my wit's end.

Dude. Just. Wow.

She is completely self absorbed. Her being pretty and physically attractive has obviously gotten her this far because her personality f*cking sucks. She's selfish, demanding, insincere, controlling, manipulative. She hasn't spent enough time alone to realize that this is how she acts. She's used to having some guy around that willing to put up with her BS because she does JUST enough work to make them think she's going to change, or "work on" herself. She's made no progress.

I'm sure she's hoping that all of this will just get swept under the rug someday. That you'll just relent and be happy with how things are. You will never be happy with this woman. She is too concerned with keeping up with this giant façade she's got going. I bet you she is just hopping from one moment to the next without any real idea of where she's going with it all. All she knows is she doesn't want to be alone, and she doesn't want to ever compromise herself for the sake of someone else. Bitches like this ruin good men.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd like to put a cock in her mouth.

Who's with me?!

Every time she gets indignant or self-righteous, you should take out a giant, meaty looking dildo and slap her with it.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Every time she gets indignant or self-righteous, you should take out a giant, meaty looking dildo and slap her with it.
    Go out with a bang.

I can dig it.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I sure would appreciate a brief update.... this thread is too long to read in its entirety. Can someone give me a (brief) run-down?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

boy meets girl
    boy and girl start relationship
    boy and girl have sex
    lots of sex
    boy and girl move in together
    girl doesn't want sex anymore
    girl wants sex with some other guy
    boy and girl argue
    boy and girl get therapy
    girl won't take responsibility for her b-s
    boy won't give up on hopeless situation
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

if she doesn't want to sleep with you, the relationship is in trouble, and maybe you should just go find a new relationship.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

I think that the best thing for the two of you is to go to couples therapy. Though if I where to guess the reason behind her lack of sexual desire I would have to say that it might be one of the following:

A) Maybe it has something to do with her new job. It may have not caused the problem itself, but since the problem already existed before she started to work, then it would make sense if her working there only makes the problem worse. I mean, if she was worried about the money in the past, a fact that effected you both, then its logical to assume that her working hard in order to maintain her position in life would effect her. Maybe its kind of like a fear response.

B) Lack of sexual stamina is usually a sign that something is bothering her on the emotional level. She is undergoing some kind of depression. A factor that would explain why she would try to make up semi logical excuses and lie in order to justify her lack of interest in sex. And, yes, I do believe that there are some lie`s in this whole story. I don`t know about you, but when someone tells me "im tired" or "its normal" a thousand times, then I would know that there would probably be a few lies on today`s menu. And since depression makes a person more lucid in their perception, such actions are to be expected.

C) She has "gotten used" to you. Think about it, if you attend her every need and whim on a daily basis then instead of it being special, it becomes a routine. And therefor, it might become boring. Some people are in need of some change in their daily routine, perhaps some more then others.

D) Maybe you simply need to "spice up" your sex life.

E) Maybe there is someone else. I mean, if you are having sexual fantasies, then maybe she has also had some. One might lead to other. Though I don`t think that there is another guy.

I can come up with more suggestions, but I think you got the point. In any case, I think that if even one of my guesses have struck a nerve, then that is already an open door to a problem that was perhaps unattended. I hope I helped in some way. Yours truly, Caleb.

Caleb, you clearly have not read each and every post on this thread. Most of what you have mentioned has already been covered in the last 11 pages.

Of course I havent read it all, lahnnabell. In fact, the only thing I did read was the main post itself. And according to what you say, Why would I want to read through 11 pages of suggestions which in combine are similar to my own? everyone here has a say in the matter, everyone gets their turn. Even the people who are new to this forum (like me). I agree with you on the idea that reading the feedback would have probably given me different kind`s of ideas, but I didnt think about it at all. I figured I would simply get all the feedback I need from the guy who wrote the post itself. Besides, you said most of what I said was covered. "Most" is not everything.
    Last edited by Caleb; 06-06-10 at 06:40 PM.

I'm going to go seduce your girlfriend just so you have to dump her. Then I'm going tell her she's a worthless bitch and cut all contact. Whatever it takes to end this nightmare of a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
    Of course I havent read it all, lahnnabell. In fact, the only thing I did read was the main post itself. And according to what you say, Why would I want to read through 11 pages of suggestions which in combine are similar to my own? everyone here has a say in the matter, everyone gets their turn. Even the people who are new to this forum (like me). I agree with you on the idea that reading the feedback would have probably given me different kind`s of ideas, but I didnt think about it at all. I figured I would simply get all the feedback I need from the guy who wrote the post itself. Besides, you said most of what I said was covered. "Most" is not everything.
    By not reading the thread, you missed out on the OP's updates, including the cheating and the couples therapy.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Well thank you for pointing out the obvious. Dude, first of all, its 11 f**ing pages and I get lazy sometimes. Don`t you? besides, I was kinda hoping to hear everything from the OP himself. That`s the whole point. If he decides that he doesn't want to talk to me about it because he doesn't want to repeat himself, then that`s cool. I`ll understand.
    Last edited by Caleb; 07-06-10 at 04:21 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think she sounds like a bad person, just someone who is running the ragged edge with way too much on her plate.

Graduate school is HARD work. Is she a full time student or working as well?

Anyway, you sound like a very nice guy. It sounds to me like she simply can't cope with working on her career and a relationship right now.

Does it suck? Yes. Does it make you bad people? No.

Does it mean you need to be an ass and 'kick her to the curb' the way some posters suggest? No. That is extremely immature. I would simply say your priorities are different right now and its going to be hard to get your needs met with this girl. She's too busy with other things. Timing is everything in life, doll. Maybe you do need to break up and give her some space, tho. If you do it with class, you might even be able to revisit a relationship later on down the road. Or not, if you meet someone whose personality and priorities is more aligned with your own.

Good luck.

(BTW, I also only read your original post)
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

There's no way it's just that she is too busy or stressed to have time for him. She had time to go to a party, get drunk and make out with some other dude for the rest of the night.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast