+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Whats Your Racial Preferance?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    I answered this pages ago, but I need to add (or amend), since this discussion has turned so political.
    I am here to re-answer to keep this thread on topic. Thanks.

I am Chinese. I was raised to not date outside my race.
    I dated asian women all through college. Slept with a couple of white women, but never had a serious relationship with them.
    I married a chinese woman for 12 years, had 2 kids. Now I am separated and almost fully divorced.
    I met the woman of my dreams, and she is white. I finally realized that I liked white women all along, but somehow was influenced to date my own race, which ended badly.
    Conclusion: I loooove white women....namely my woman.
    Wow, not very shocking.

I'm only into caucasian girls and prefer brunettes with thin to medium builds; what makes it happen for me is girls that put a little effort into the outfit and hair instead of tossing on ripped sweatclothes and putting their hair in a rubber band.

Honestly i don't have a preference. Its been hammered into me since i was younger that you should love for love not for 'preferences'. I'm a weird girl i must say though, all my friends go for how hot the guy is and if he has muscles and whatever but if the guy can make me laugh he already has my heart. I'm quite strange...

Quote Originally Posted by DulceReina View Post
    Wow, not very shocking.

I wonder what the divorce rate is between a Asian women and a white male.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Do not get me wrong, I am not faulting illegals for their work ethic. They work harder than many of the people born and raised in this city. If I had my way, I kick all the lazy cocksuckers and replace them with productive people, but it doesn't work that way.

Fras, I edited your racially offensive post. -G
    What did I type that was racially offensive?!

I always put thought behind my words, if some pussy is complaining about me, I will defend myself.
    Last edited by Junket; 30-03-10 at 05:24 AM.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I'm vietnamese/1/8 chinese, short 5'1" and the guy i've always been attracted to white guys for some reason but the guy i've been dating for a while is 6'4" part white, lebanese, and chamorro
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

I'm a white female and I'm attracted to latin and black men.

Im a white female and am attracted to hispanic men and some middle eastern guys. There aren't many white men, I find attractive......among the British ones that is, dunno what they are like everywhere else, lol
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 05-04-10 at 03:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Im a white female and am attracted to hispanic men and some middle eastern guys. There aren't many white men, I find attractive......among the British ones that is, dunno what they are like everywhere else, lol
    I don't blame you on that level.......this coming from a white Canadian male, white British men seem to be lacking in the *ahem* testicular department, in fact most European men are in my opinion. They simply have no balls and don't have the basic skills to attract a female of the opposite sex from the persective of a north American

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    I don't blame you on that level.......this coming from a white Canadian male, white British men seem to be lacking in the *ahem* testicular department, in fact most European men are in my opinion. They simply have no balls and don't have the basic skills to attract a female of the opposite sex from the persective of a north American
    lol
    Sad how many guys live under a rock.
    You really need to get out more. I can't speak for British guys since i don't know many but the "most European men" part is hilarious. Go to Montreal area especially, all you see is European guys with hotties.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    lol
    Sad how many guys live under a rock.
    You really need to get out more. I can't speak for British guys since i don't know many but the "most European men" part is hilarious. Go to Montreal area especially, all you see is European guys with hotties.
    go to the club area where all the house/techno junkies from France and Germany collide? they only represent a minority, the fact is that most European men simply have no fight in them, you guys wear tight club style clothing and gell your hair in the same spikey style patterns as if women give a damn about how "stylish" you are. Who are you guys trying to impress?
    Last edited by erik; 05-04-10 at 08:54 AM.

go to the club area where all the house/techno junkies from France and Germany collide? they only represent a minority, the fact is that most European men simply have no fight in them, you guys wear tight club style clothing and gell your hair in the same spikey style patterns as if women give a damn about how "stylish" you are. Who are you guys trying to impress?
    Were you born in Canada? I could see why you would think stuff like that. Most of my other Canadian friends only speak from what they see at clubs/bars. A lot of the Europeans i used to hang out with (back in my early 20's) always were within their own little group. Like you have the Italians, French, Spanish and so on...This doesn't mean they don't hang out with other people but they tend to go to parties that are more for Italians and so on..Anyways, parties like this happen all the time (much liike Indian communities if you know anything about that) and trust me girls and guys there are very good looking and know quite a bit about the opposite sex. In fact most of my Canadian friends always use to speak on how those guys were with a different girl all the time, how girls were so hot and so on. You are basing your opinion on girls and guys who are going to clubs and places like that, i can see why you'd come up with such a view.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Were you born in Canada? I could see why you would think stuff like that. Most of my other Canadian friends only speak from what they see at clubs/bars. A lot of the Europeans i used to hang out with (back in my early 20's) always were within their own little group. Like you have the Italians, French, Spanish and so on...This doesn't mean they don't hang out with other people but they tend to go to parties that are more for Italians and so on..Anyways, parties like this happen all the time (much liike Indian communities if you know anything about that) and trust me girls and guys there are very good looking and know quite a bit about the opposite sex. In fact most of my Canadian friends always use to speak on how those guys were with a different girl all the time, how girls were so hot and so on. You are basing your opinion on girls and guys who are going to clubs and places like that, i can see why you'd come up with such a view.
    So they would visit a different country just to go to a club with the same cultural style and fashion sense as the nations they were getting away from? I don't understand the logic there, defeats the purpose of traveling IMO

So they would visit a different country just to go to a club with the same cultural style and fashion sense as the nations they were getting away from? I don't understand the logic there, defeats the purpose of traveling IMO
    Education, job, family, war..so many reasons people move to another country.

Education, job, family, war..so many reasons people move to another country.
    your talking about immigrants, everyone know they tend to stay to their own kind within the first generation. Its more for the purpose of security then anything else, I was talking in general from what I was seeing in European men

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast