+ Follow This Topic
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Whats Your Racial Preferance?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    They simply have no balls and don't have the basic skills to attract a female of the opposite sex from the persective of a north American
    A female of the opposite sex? Would that be a male?

Don't know why, but that made me giggle.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    your talking about immigrants, everyone know they tend to stay to their own kind within the first generation. Its more for the purpose of security then anything else, I was talking in general from what I was seeing in European men
    Some things don't change much. I know people who have been here for over 20+ years and still keep the tradition and everything. Also, by saying that most Europeans are certain way, you are assuming you know over 50% of Europe. Have you ever been to places like Spain, Italy, Russia?. Do you know anything about men there? Again, you're basing it on what you see in the clubs by a very few. Why don't you answer this, who do you think gets the most women?..Where do most competent males come from? of course it's a dumb question because there's capable males everywhere but still, i want your view on this.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

STYLISH with gelled hair??? Doesn't sound like the Brit men I am accustomed to seeing, lol. The white male from Northern England, is nothing but a lager lout and football fanatic, not that well dressed and they have zilch respect for women and the mannerisms of a pig!.Im not joking!....... OK, so not all will be like that, but the real decent ones are far and few inbetween.

A lot of Brit guys still possess a 'caveman' mentality IMO.....and I know the species well, having lived here all my life and living among them, mixing among them, etc...

I can honestly say, that the ONLY man who ever treat me like a WOMAN and made me feel like a WOMAN, was a Middle Eastern guy. He was a wonderful guy and so very different from my previous white partners....so attentive and respectful of me.

I just don't find white Brit men attractive either. I used to frequent a couple of online dating sites out of boredom and not one white male on there among the thousands appealed to me.
    The darker skinned guys did appeal......

Hi girls, i am middle eastern, i have noticed a lot of white girls look at me, is it because they find me attractive? i am olive skin and i have nice eyes and hair i have been told

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mard View Post
    Hi girls, i am middle eastern, i have noticed a lot of white girls look at me, is it because they find me attractive? i am olive skin and i have nice eyes and hair i have been told
    I love the way a lot of middle eastern men look.... dark hair, olive skin, masculine... and they don't shave their chests.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I'm Chinese and my man is Italian/English. I am attracted to white guys.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I love the way a lot of middle eastern men look.... dark hair, olive skin, masculine... and they don't shave their chests.

Not shaving chest is good? I thought it was bad...

Hairy chest is goooood imo, I like masculine hair over no hair oh yea. Just as long as chest hair doesn't need a comb, then that's verging on ape

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleFreak View Post
    Hairy chest is goooood imo, I like masculine hair over no hair oh yea. Just as long as chest hair doesn't need a comb, then that's verging on ape
    I'm going to start a thread about that o:-)

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Chest shaving is for fags.

I dont have hairy chest, but yes olive tanned skin and black hair

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    They do if they are Muslim

Quote Originally Posted by Mard View Post
    Well I like middle Eastern guys. Current guy in my life is Midde Eastern and he has gorgeous eyes. First thing I noticed about him actually. And Im white btw.

^yup middle eastern guys/girls are famous for their eyes

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i am not famous about my eyes even though i am sort of middle eastern. i don't even what i am. it's so confusing.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast