+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats Your Racial Preferance?

I've gone through various phases. When I was a teenager, it was blue-eyed blondes. During my peak dating years, it was redheads, then asian women. Since then, I've also dated latinas, south asian women, and a variety of white women, and found many of them attractive.

If I have a type anymore, it's mixed-race. My previous girlfriend was half-Vietnamese, one quarter Dutch, one quarter Swedish. My current girlfriend is half-Kenyan, half-Irish.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm a halfer and I like the Latino looking dark skin, big eyes... yummy men. Though I tend to go for the asian men.

I looked "halfer" to make sure before posting... sounds like you're my type. However, I'm not your type. I have Italian features, but I'm tall and not especially dark-skinned. My eyes are big, but pale green.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like half-caste asian and white. They tend to get the best of both races: petite, but stacked, with big brownn eyes and smooth olive skin.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

I am Chinese. My woman is blonde Caucasian. I have always been attracted to white women, but I always ended up dating, and marrying Asian. I have never dated latina or black for some odd unknown reason. I think when you are in love, the color thing seems less significant. In our society today, it seems less common to see an asian man with a white woman. Everywhere we go, we get stares. It's not like we are so strange looking together. I am decent looking, and she is gorgeous....and we look good together. I think we get stared at because we laugh so loud when we are together. hahaha..

I don't really have a racial preference.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    White boys with a little Asian thrown in. Yum.
    Why didn't I ever know about this?

Speaking of...where's Kiechi been?

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I don't really have a racial preference.
    Calvin Harris, is that you?

Who the **** is that?

No race preference either. It's about the overall combination of features. The face must be decent though. If a guy has a ugly face, he would look ugly regardless of a change in skin color or eyecolor.

I should rephrase the question then "what race or combination of features are you generally attracted to"?

Women, who are about 5'8"-5'10" and around 150 lbs
    long legs and nice curves around the hips, inward belly button, C-cup breasts
    blondish/brownish hair with BIG blue/green eyes (hair/eye color doesn't matter too much), long nose, shallow cheeks and full lips. small ears and long neck.
    I like a paler complexion, and that does not mean white/caucasian... I just don't like the burnt under the dying sun look, especially on white people.

I'm really picky. There is a certain shape fingernail that I like, and I hate it when the second toe is larger than the big toe! I like smaller, softer hands, and it's a complete turnoff when women have dirty feet. The kind of smile which I find attractive is the one where only the top row of teeth are showing. I could go on forever... I'm really stubborn and I'd never date a girl who doesn't meet all my picky standards.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Variety appeals to me more than anything. I love women of every kind.

However, if I had to pick a preference I'd say I like a good mix. Throw in a little Asian, a little Indian, maybe some white and whatever else you've got on hand. I've come to realize the more complex a woman's ancestry, the more irresistibly gorgeous. The most beautiful girl I've ever met was Hawaiian, Indian, Native American and a few things more. She was tall, dark and to die for.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Who the **** is that?
    Hit the top five (singles) in the UK at one point:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-tAlG5iJ4Y&feature=channel]YouTube - Calvin Harris - The Girls[/url]

Women, who are about 5'8"-5'10" and around 150 lbs
    long legs and nice curves around the hips, inward belly button, C-cup breasts
    blondish/brownish hair with BIG blue/green eyes (hair/eye color doesn't matter too much), long nose, shallow cheeks and full lips. small ears and long neck.
    I like a paler complexion, and that does not mean white/caucasian... I just don't like the burnt under the dying sun look, especially on white people.

I'm really picky. There is a certain shape fingernail that I like, and I hate it when the second toe is larger than the big toe! I like smaller, softer hands, and it's a complete turnoff when women have dirty feet. The kind of smile which I find attractive is the one where only the top row of teeth are showing. I could go on forever... I'm really stubborn and I'd never date a girl who doesn't meet all my picky standards.
    My list is just as long and detailed. I'm convinced that's why I'm single

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast