+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Break up by sms with an idiot!

Break up by sms with an idiot!

i am not sure if i do need an advice on this or... but kind of need to share it!

it was not a really break up, since we were not officially a couple yet, but i just sent a very angree message to the guy i was dating since january...

i told him, i dont like the silence from his side... he just ignored our date from wednesday... without any notice or something. and was really trying to undestand what is going on with him, that he is just desapearing for days... i told him that this message was more for myself, that i finaly get it, that he does not need me. i wished him goodby and have fun at work or whatever he is doing, and that i dont have any more interest in him.

and i also called him an idiot!

which he is!

i am not a stupid girl, with age of 29 (same as him) its actually to stupid to just ignore messages, if you are not interested (which all his behaviour are advising on, but some of his messages are still making it good again, since he was repeating that he does like me...) but i feel very idot myself now as well!

Actually i was going to ignore him for a while to make it hard to get for him, which he was obviously like (maybe not on purpose) but it worked very much on me, the less i can reach him, the more i want him! especialy, when he kisses so well... but it was difficult to follow my plan, since he was not even trying to call me, to text me, to stop by: NOTHING!

Idiot! all i can say...

now i can only dream how great it would be for him to bag me to forgive him, but i am sure that he wont ever text or call... he just does not need it, i know it myself when i am not interested its very easy to ignore and dont pay any attention to all this calls... (i have a guy i was dating two years ago, who still trying to call once a month...)

the only thing i cant get, why cant he just say, that he is not interested?? or if he is interested, just to be with me?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it was foolish to send such a childish text. I think if it really was for "you" you should have written it and saved it instead or sent it to a friend. Now he knows that you hate him so OF COURSE he doesn't call/ text you back! You're surprised by this?

Should have just ignored him and been angry about things on your own terms privately. Now he knows he got to you and has the satisfaction of you confirming it. Delete his phone number right now for your own good and don't text him again. Makes you look desperate.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

You gave him all the power with that text. He has nothing left to prove. He won since you caved in. He feels he's the prize.

Don't contact him.

If he tries, ignore him for awhile. weeks...

THEN accept a call or text, but be standoffish.

Lure him back into the chase.

Take some power back.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    You gave him all the power with that text. He has nothing left to prove. He won since you caved in. He feels he's the prize.

Don't contact him.

If he tries, ignore him for awhile. weeks...

THEN accept a call or text, but be standoffish.

Lure him back into the chase.

Take some power back.
    not sure if he will call back or react in any way, doubt it. but if he will, he'll have to go through a little bit of a hell!

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    I think it was foolish to send such a childish text. I think if it really was for "you" you should have written it and saved it instead or sent it to a friend. Now he knows that you hate him so OF COURSE he doesn't call/ text you back! You're surprised by this?
    i dont hate him, idiot still can be somebody i like...
    agree its childish and hate myself, for not keeping my thoughts to myself and could have been so cool just waiting for him to show up again to ignore him as "eye for an eye"...
    whatever in his head is, he cant be worth it, to spend these many thought on him.. but i liked him, still do, just angree now. but i will not contact him again, thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    Should have just ignored him and been angry about things on your own terms privately. Now he knows he got to you and has the satisfaction of you confirming it. Delete his phone number right now for your own good and don't text him again. Makes you look desperate.
    hmm... what about all hundreds of texts would be deleted with his phone, kind of sad, i like reading this when i am on the train or smthg... i am a stupid girl, really

Quote Originally Posted by to-cinderella View Post
    not sure if he will call back or react in any way, doubt it. but if he will, he'll have to go through a little bit of a hell!

If you have a male friend you trust and your ex hasn't met, and you know where your ex may hang out.... you and your mate should make an appearance and act a bit passionate while ignoring your Ex.

Give him hell now and he may come to regret acting like a dick.

yeh! i like this idea, too bad i dont know where he hangs out... or better to say, when he hangs out... i also dont know where he lives, since he kept canceling on me... from many reasons like tired, working, sick... etc.

thank you all, i will let you know in couple of day/weeks/years, if my text was answered...

Then write him off.

If he texts you, respond with, "I want to thank you for our time spent together. It made me realize that the only man for me is Jesus so I have joined ______ to become a sister of the cloth and explore my lesbian feelings. God bless, ciao"

(It should cut his ego yet turn him on. A double whammy)

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    Then write him off.

If he texts you, respond with, "I want to thank you for our time spent together. It made me realize that the only man for me is Jesus so I have joined ______ to become a sister of the cloth and explore my lesbian feelings. God bless, ciao"

(It should cut his ego yet turn him on. A double whammy)
    lol, i thought about start seeing girls btw! but no, i am straight, yet...! it might take another couple of ass****s to convert.