+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should i stick with it or call it off

Should i stick with it or call it off

So i have a few questions i want to ask your guys opinions of.

Ok so a little back story for you. I was dating this girl for six years and she cheated on me. We didnt talk for a year and now she trying to get back in my life. she has a new boyfriend and has already cheated on him with me. she also says she is going to continue to do so cause she wants to see if we can make a relationship work again, but has stated that she has no intention to dump her new boyfriend just yet. Right off the bat i know this isnt a healthy thing to do.

So here are my questions. Do you guys think its wrong of me to continue going on with this? Do you think its wrong that part of me just doesnt want to care and just use her up while she is still coming around. I mean i still care for her but i dont want to get attached again, cause at any moment she could call it off and start being faithful to her boyfriend again. I enjoy the sex we have and i think im being selfish but i dont want that to stop. There is a part of me that wants a lasting relationship but im just not sure if that could happen with our past. So should i ride this out and get what i can from it or just call it off totally?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Give it up. You are already attached, but you risk getting more attached every second you spend with her. Think about this how can you make a "relationship work" when she isn't even investing the proper amount of time and energy in it? I know you know what you have to do. Does someone just have to say it?

DITCH THE BITCH.

No, I don't want to hear sappy love shit about how great you 2 were blah blah blah.

I get where you'd want to kind of use her since she cheated on you but honestly you are stooping to her level by knowingly screwing around with her knowing full well she has a boyfriend. You are better than that. Not to mention I'd be grossed out knowing she's sleeping with him too. Sloppy McFlopsalot.

PS I think you are already more attached than you think.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

dude, do you really think you're gonna get different answers with another thread?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Hi Pal,
    I don't think that a man of wise wits will take this risk again. She is doing this thing like a game, and the girl who couldn't be your after a 6 years can not be your in any case.
    So my sound advice to you will be stay away from her....give yourself some space and move on in life.... I am sure you will find a girl far better then hers..best of luck
    http://www.isisandosiris.com

She cheated on you, and now she is cheating on him WITH you... She is a cheater... Be very very careful... She doesn't have good morals, and she most likely will cheat in the future... BE CAREFUL! You will most likely worry every day if she is cheating on you if you get back together with her!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    I get where you'd want to kind of use her since she cheated on you but honestly you are stooping to her level by knowingly screwing around with her knowing full well she has a boyfriend. You are better than that. Not to mention I'd be grossed out knowing she's sleeping with him too. Sloppy McFlopsalot.

PS I think you are already more attached than you think.
    Yea, that is disgusting... I would never sleep with someone who I knew was sleeping with someone else... hope you don't get aids... or wait... I hope you do...because you are just as bad as her... You aren't the one cheating, but you are the one enabling her to cheat...