+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do i know she feels the same?

How do i know she feels the same?

im 17 and i have been texting a girl for 5 weeks now, weve met up a couple of times too!
    unfortunately i have been a bit of a dick to her and may have treated her not so nice to the point where she is no longer attracted to me, she was to begin with though. anyways long story short, today out of desperation to see her and tell her how i feel about her (i have fallen for her) she looked for any excuse not to see me. i took the hint and had to succombe to telling her how i felt about her in a text, which i really wasnt hoping to do over the phone !! after arguing back and forth with instant messaging this morning on meeting up, she hasnt since replied to my last text (which was 5 hours ago). i told her how special she was and how much of an impact shes had on me in the last few weeks.

my question is should i treat this as a rejection or did she like what she heard but is taking time over getting back to me??

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Um yeah. She thinks you're a dick and you were. Next time don't be a dick.

What did you do to her anyways?

she blew me off seeing a film with her to say she was baby sitting. i had a bad day anyway but i got really angry and took it out on her. thats an example, although i did apologise to her the following day and she accepted it. however just generally i couldnt ever bring myself to compliment her but just insult her all the time instead. i feel bad about it now though!!! i think it was nerves and i didnt really know how to handle the situation, shes the first girl i felt this way about. although my past girlfriends were relationships built on a lie so that would explain why.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well now you know what NOT to do. But you can't go back in time either.

Learn from this and don't act like a penis next time. You blew it with this girl but there will be another.

You blew it with this girl but there will be another.
    see, 'there will always be another'... That isn't how I think... I think... there is ONE... and only ONE... and I don't care to meet or have sex with any of the others.(even before I met my ONE, that is how I felt).

Anyways, OP, your young, and will meet lots of girls throughout your life(especially in the next 5 years with college), when you find one you truely love, it will be easy.

As for how you acted... begging is never good... it seems most girls like their men to be assholes... but not really assholes... more like... confident, busy with work and other activities, but still makes time for her(occassionaly). That is what seems to attract girls(from an outside view watching and hearing others talk about this issue). If you act in love with the girl too early, it seems to push her away... you want her to come to you.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by OneQuestion View Post
    see, 'there will always be another'... That isn't how I think... I think... there is ONE... and only ONE... and I don't care to meet or have sex with any of the others.(even before I met my ONE, that is how I felt).

Anyways, OP, your young, and will meet lots of girls throughout your life(especially in the next 5 years with college), when you find one you truely love, it will be easy.
    blah blah blah...

If you want to know if she feels the same way, ask her to do something for you that's out of her way. If she does, it's a good sign. Too many guys want to buy and do things for their date and base how they feel on the reaction upon recieving a gift. But it's basic psychology that to make someone like you more, get them to do something for you. So whether you're in a relationship, or you want a boyfriend or girlfriend, your date should do what you want them to (within reason, of course.)
    If they do what you want them to when you ask, the second step to knowing if she feels the same way is to give her a large gift or prepare a big vacation. Only do this after the first step. Most girls with morals will only accept it if they really like you and want to spend that time with you. If they pull away, then you know that they feel guilty about accepting a gift from a date they don't like or a boyfriend they don't see themselves in a long term relationship with.
    The last step, after the gift, assuming she accepts it, is to simply have a talk. These steps must be followed in order, because if you just start talking, you're going to look emotionally needy, and that scares everybody off. Only have the talk after you have been dating, and you receive the signs indicated above. Tell her exactly what you want, and see if she wants the same thing. Listen well. Don't hear what you want to hear, listen to what she is saying. She will never tell you directly what she wants, but she will always tell you exactly what she wants. Good luck!
    I quote others only to better express myself